AZLance

illegal Aliens poaching deer

Seriously, what a bunch if idiots. Who takes photos, out of season, of illegally taken game and posts it to Facebook???

If it was to feed a family when no other way is possible, I could understand it. I do not know the motivation here though, as it looked like a doe in the photo being carried out whole. No antlers to hang on the wall, so it leads me to suspect a food source. But if you can afford nice camo and a plethora of weapons, you can afford to go to the store during the off season.

They won't do a darn thing to these illegals. Obama about to give 5 million illegals a free pass WTF !!!!!

I had a legal alien working in my shop 6 years ago that got caught poaching deer with a bunch of his not so legal buddies. He had to go to court on a charge after they were caught. He said it is just food and in Mexico they could kill whatever they wanted. I fired him.

• Like 4

And don't forget all the wildfires they start cooking for their poor hungry families.

Is it racist to deny these migrants a warm meal?

Several years ago, a friend of mine raising halter horses down in Hereford, found her stallion dead with its tender loins cut out.

Oh and over the years she's had her home burglarized, car stolen and daughter kidnapped too, all courtesy of illegals.

“A nation that cannot control its borders is not a nation.”-Ronald Reagan

The Mexican Government loves deporting it's people into the U.S., less people there as a whole to start a revolution in which is long over due.

• Like 4

When I lived in San Diego I harvested a great mule deer along the border east of Campo...by the time I got the truck and came back "they" had dragged it across the international fenceline...I asked game and fish if I could purchase or reissue a tag..they said no and I guess I inadvertently fed a foreign family??

They won't do a darn thing to these illegals. Obama about to give 5 million illegals a free pass WTF !!!!!

According to authorities, Acevedo-Hernandez, Montufar-Canales and Marin are suspected to be in the United States illegally. It is a felony for people in the U.S. illegally to possess firearms. The three men are currently in federal custody.

This quote is hilarious......really a felony for people in the US illegally to possess firearms......wow.

Gotta remember folks they aren't illegal aliens.....they are just undocumented.....

Better heads up cause the man is going to pass into law that Freedom thing ...........

I had a legal alien working in my shop 6 years ago that got caught poaching deer with a bunch of his not so legal buddies. He had to go to court on a charge after they were caught. He said it is just food and in Mexico they could kill whatever they wanted. I fired him.

you had known illegals working on your payroll and poaching is what made you righteous?
  • Like 1