AZMThunter

Spring Draw Results?

They are supposed to do "in house" starting this next elk draw if I remember correctly.

Yeah, that'll be better. Government employed software writers. LOL. You know the old adage, those who can't, teach. Well those who can't teach go to work for the gov't. Their best and brightest created the Obamacare sites that died within hours. We'll just have to pull our boots up high to see how this debacle will unfold.

• Like 1

Brian, Your Goulds tag is in the mail, don't worry........BOB!

Brian, Your Goulds tag is in the mail, don't worry........BOB!

Lol. No worries here. ;) I've been so busy lately, draw results are the last thing on my mind. If a tag shows up in the mail then I'll be happy. Oh, I believe no turkey tag for me, at least I think it's a pig tag and not turkey. Might be a nice surprise. :)

Brian

Brian: NO NOT AGAIN! 11 BONUS POINTS AND COUNTING FOR ME. I think I need to call Jay Scott and Go to Mexico.

I can't believe they have not released the info yet and missed their deadline ... oh wait ... G&F ... not surprising. :(

• Like 1

Website shows bonus points after spring draw now

Did you also see the red note that says after spring draw?

Did you also see the red note that says after spring draw?

They changed that the other day, but the totals are still from after the fall draw. Goes beyond rude.....to cruel! :(

I checked online and called this morning. No one got up early to make the donuts and post. The nice lady told me last week they'd be up at 8:00 this morning.

It's 8:05 and guess what.....they're still not up! So much for credibility, oh wait, that's not right, we're talking about a government agency, never mind.