Sign in to follow this  
creed_az_88

Late November hunt comes to an end...again

My brother in law Anthony's commitment to sports and my work schedule prevented him from being able to get out for most of his hunt. We finally got out Friday evening of the last week and almost sealed the deal on a stud of a deer. We decided not to shoot due to the fading light and distance. He had a game Saturday so Sunday was the only full day we had and we made the most of it. Anthony is such a hard working kid. It was a blast spending the day with him. His buck bedded immediately once the sun broke over the horizon. We waited at 330 yards for 5 hours hoping he would stand up. We moved to a different angle where we could see his body and Anthony sent a 120 grain partition through him. What a patient kid. Young man is actually a better use of words. We didn't get back to the truck until 7 and I am definitely sore today. Anthony is turning Into a solid hunter. I look forward to seeing what his future holds. post-256-0-69843600-1418053771_thumb.jpg Please excuse the hat. He's a heck of a kid but he hasn't figured out how to wear his hat yet.

Thanks for looking

-creed

• Like 8

Awesome buck young man! From Creed's description sounds like the future of hunting is in good hands with this young hunter. It's always good to see that there are young hunters out there like him.

What an awesome buck! Congratulations to Anthony on his success.

Oh man another big buck for you and your family, congratulations! Love the split eye guard and ruff look to his antlers. Congratulations to Anthony on a great buck! Too funny on the hat.

I think you are in the wrong line of work if you don't mind me saying. You are a monster at finding big deer and your brother in laws better be thanking there sister for bringing you into there lives. I know i would be thanking my sister. Way to go on all the bucks this year

Man, that is one stud of a buck!