cramerhunts

Another great hunt with family and friends.

As always, was a great time hunting with Phil and John.

It is spectacular to watch how hard these guys hunt for the bucks they get off their trail cameras.

We went from extreme temperature patterns to elevation changes and it was quite the adventure.

I'm always learning and this hunt definitely taught me some good lessons in perseverance and patience.

Congratulations again guys, until the next time!

Both of those bucks are awesome. I really enjoyed your video recap of the adventure. Can't beat a December hunt and you guys sure made the best of it all the way around.

Those are some good bucks you and John got. Way to go. One of these days I know you are going to be putting your tag on a monster coues.

Congratulations.

Keven

Awesome!! Really enjoyed the video!! Congratulations on the nice bucks! Both are excellent and definately have their own character!!

Great adventure great memories. Jim Shockey was my idol .... not any more!! :) Thanks for sharing!

Awesome bucks and video Phil!! Sorry you weren't able to find the big boys you were after, but you have to admit, it's nice knowing they are still out there.

Enjoyed the video Phil. You guys got a couple of nice bucks. Tough to get 2 bucks like that on the same hunt. Looked like that new big rifle took a piece of the mountain off when you shot your buck.lol