cramerhunts

Another great hunt with family and friends.

For the first time I can remember I had a tag in my pocket for a hunt and was sitting at work on the opener. My cousin John and I had drawn late tags and due to work and other commitments we weren't able to get out until the third day. We weren't real worried as we had some great bucks on the hit list, camp was set, and we would be joined by Chef as well as my father. I put together this video that sums it up but to recap it was a great hunt that was exactly what December hunting should be. We took a couple of bucks that we have watched for several years, we enjoyed great food, good stories, and most of all had fun. I will say I did not get either of the bucks that I had set my sights on and hopefully I will be able to put an arrow in one of them next year.

post-216-0-15938400-1419636072_thumb.jpg

post-216-0-50779400-1419636125_thumb.jpg

post-216-0-45024000-1419636164_thumb.jpg

post-216-0-99591700-1419636247_thumb.jpg

post-216-0-87568700-1419636305_thumb.jpg

• Like 12

Great bucks Phil. I really enjoyed the play by plays that I got from Chef during both stalks. It looks like you all had a great time. Congrats

That video was kick a$$. Wow, good job Phil and congratulations to both of you. I know I will watch it at least 6 more times. Thanks for sharing. :)

TJ

Great video thanks for sharing.

Sweet video. Even sweeter bucks. Looks like a good time. You guys eat almost as good as you hunt. Seems like you're pretty well familiar with most of the bucks in the area. It's bitter sweet when you don't tag one of the bucks you had originally planned on shooting. You don't get to take em home with you but the hunt still goes on. Archery season is right around the corner. Gotta love it. Congrats on a great hunt and some great bucks.