hoghntr

** updated ** Prayers for a Brothers son

Prayers sent for Mike, Jared and the family. Praying also for negative cancer cells in the biopsy.

• Like 1

You got this Jared!!! Our Prayers are with you all Mike... Hang in there Brutha!!

• Like 1

Wow Mike, reading this kinda took my breath away. God bless you and your family. Please let me know if there is anything I can do for you.

I'll be praying for you guys.

• Like 2

My biggest fear in life . . .

Prayers for you my friend. Our faith on your behalf.

• Like 2

The biopsy tests came back showing some cancer. Jared and his family are seeing an oncologist tomorrow. Please pray for God's healing hand to touch Jared. Also please pray for God to give the entire family comfort, re-assure them of His healing power and grace, and bless them with calmness.

Here is a link to Jared's hunt last Fall:

http://www.coueswhitetail.com/forums/topic/52656-jared-last-youth-tag/

• Like 3

Thanks for the update and sorry to hear that they found cancer. Praying for God's healing of Jared and for His peace and comfort for Jared and the family.

• Like 2

Updated 1st post. jared has been diagnosed with Hodgkins Lymphoma and will begin treatment like immediately so please keep them all in prayer. THis is a young Man who knows Jesus and that is clearly a big help with his spirit right now.

• Like 1

In my family I have a nephew who got testicular cancer a few years ago when he was 21. He has been through a lot and has been now cancer free for two+ years.

It wasn't a cake walk, lots of chemo etc. He told me that this cancer that Jared has seems to hit kids his age and the cure success rate is almost 100%. 3 out of 3 for the kids he met, still though it is what it is.

Four nurses (my 2 sisters and their daughters) also said this too,so with that said, with Mikes permission, maybe we can set up something where we can give back to him and help out with transportation to and fro or whatever anyone can suggest. Just a thought.

Chris

• Like 3

Mike my little boy and I just held hands and prayed for your son Jared.

Only believe all things are possible thru Jesus Christ our Lord!

Faith is the substance of things hoped for the evidence of things not seen!

Faith masters every situation!

Faith has long range vision!

We will continue intercessory prayer for your son and strength for you and your family!

• Like 2