Sign in to follow this  
apache12

Shout out to Hoghtr on site

So I posted looking for some hard to find custom lite 243 ammo for my 11 year olds pig hunt

Hoghtr responded for a trade on some 223 ammo I have

I just met with him and embarrassingly brought the wrong ammo. He didn't think twice and said heare take the ammo you need it. We can meet again to get the trade done.

I've never met Mike and he simply trusted me because of this site What a stand up guy!!

Coueswhitetail is like a great hunting fraternity. Hope to hunt pigs with him some day

• Like 11

:) thx guys

I have not met bad guy on here yet.. may have chose not to meet a few. ;)

HAPPY NEW YEAR & HAPPY HUNTING!

• Like 2

He is a good man he treats others as we are supposed to we became friends with a simple shot gun trade and now have a friend for life

• Like 1

I wouldn't call it a frat haha, but I too don't hesitate to do business with any of the regulars on this site. I just mailed a check to azpredator@work before he shipped off a tripod head to me without hesitating. Today I received the tracking number and expect to have it Monday. It's nice to meet some stand up people from this site.

• Like 2

While still new to the site, I have found everyone helpful and trust worthy on this site. I have conduct three or four transactions without fear and have found not only Mike, but others to be stand up guys.

• Like 1

I have dealt with Mike a few times. Always a great guy. Plus, we text back and forth on certain things. Plus, he is a fellow Christian.

I have only met and dealt with one guy from this forum that I would not do so again. He stiffed me for $20 on a deal I had with him. I NEVER count the money in front of a buyer when selling something, and this was the only time I got stiffed. And I KNOW he meant to do it, because he pulled cash out of his pocket, peeled off a $20 and handed me the cash. After he drove off, I got in my truck and realized I was $20 short....on a $50 deal.

• Like 1

Apache12 is giving me gr8 trade for what he needs, sherman gave me a 1100 with 3 barrels when he only got a 1100 with 1 barrel in return, lancetkenyon gave me free scope rings without ever meeting me before

***the above list goes on and on....

i think when each guy walks away thinking he got a gr8 deal that says alot for this site and its members. **My only regret is I put everybodys name in phone as their username and always forget their actual name.. feels like military again walking around calling people by last name only. ;) .

I also have had few guys short me few dollars but the list of gr8 deals and honest gr8 guys ive met goes on and on!

I bought a pair of 15x swaros from mike a few years back. Heck of a nice guy!! Only problem was the dang glasses would only find pigs!?!?

• Like 1

I bought a pair of 15x swaros from mike a few years back. Heck of a nice guy!! Only problem was the dang glasses would only find pigs!?!?

Now that was funny! thanks, I just for real L.O.L. maybe I should buy them back cuz I haven't killed a javelina since 2008 .. :() passed quite a few up and helped others harvest but I have been Iin a monster hog slump. :( arrowed a nice sow few days ago and she vanished! :(((