Sign in to follow this  
AZLance

What are you supposed to do?

Went hunting in Unit 33 today and when I came to one of Game and Fish's sign in/sign out boxes wasn't sure what to do? The sign says you must sign in / sign out by law. But there were no pens or pencils to write with in the box. There were only 2 sign in sheets, and they had been full for a couple of months from looking at the dates. People had tried signing in in every available space on the sheets. Someone had even signed in by writing their info on the lid of the sign in box. Obviously the Game Warden is too busy to maintain these boxes. The actual box had actually fallen over and somebody had tried to prop it back up with some boulders.

So what do you do in this situation, If you can't sign in???

post-565-0-89943900-1421004493_thumb.jpg

post-565-0-38647300-1421004648_thumb.jpg

Repair pole and box and send GnF a bill.

Never ran into a ox that was like that. Maybe call rhe office and ask then give them the bill.

I know exactly what you mean. The game warden hasn't checked that thing in years. I quit signing in and out of it a couple years ago. What a waste of money.

Ask G&F to raise tag fees again to hire more agents to maintain and repair boxes.

• Like 2

Seen the box before. Never signed in due to the same situation. Better to find a box with full, empty sheets that has the golf pencil. That sway you know no one is there except you and other non signers

I've seen that box before too. Last time I saw it, it was laying on the ground. What a joke. Never seen a Game Warden in there either.

Guest wdenike

Ask G&F to raise tag fees again to hire more agents to maintain and repair boxes.

ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!

Take care, Willie

Last time I walked by it it was up. I farted and it fell over . OH WELL! Raise My tag fee........BOB!