Lance

Flagstaff area CWT get together BBQ!

:lol: I believe there is another photo to those other two you posted Doug. :blink: But all the effort to get that jag out of the barrel was wasted more or less, that rod shattered Saturday. <_< :lol:

I had a great time meeting everyone and wanted to say thanks to Lance for puting this on. We should deffinately make this an annual event.

Doug,

I took my boys there twice and we didn't catch anything. We were using worms. I saw a couple of fish rise but never got a bite.

Curious if anyone was able to sample the fishing at Marshall Lake, and what their methods & results were.

RR

Jacob and I walked around whats left about 7:30 saturday morning. We saw no signs of life, it looked like the weeds were getting pretty high, but the water temp seemed fine.

Later

Dan

I had a great time also & look forward to doing it again. Younghunter & Lance better watch out, I'll be practicing those 100 yarders for next time! ;)

Curious if anyone was able to sample the fishing at Marshall Lake, and what their methods & results were.

June 06, 2007

Arizona game and fish -Fishing Report

MARSHALL LAKE :Small trout are being caught on flies. A few larger hold-over fish are being caught. No Longer stockable

Doug (RR),

A couple of years ago, after the big snow that thing was real full and they stocked it after many years... Lots of fingerlings... Not sure if they ever matured and looks like when I was through there last year on the AZ Trail... it was way down (but game and fish continues to stock it from time to time- I guess not according to the latest report...?)

A couple from 2 years ago..

AzP&Y

post-898-1181614305_thumb.jpg

post-898-1181614330_thumb.jpg

post-898-1181614346_thumb.jpg

Here is one with the fence in it and you can see from Peloncillo's pictures -how much its dropped..

AzP&Y

post-898-1181615095_thumb.jpg

I have been out of town since the CWT BBQ and just finished reading all the replies and viewed the pics and video from Bass. Sounded like everyone had a great time and I hope to be at the next event. Bass, you did a great job on the video and sound.

TJ