azshtr

Bear Deterrent

This is to logical. What say you?

Ha ha I can see shop lifters using this!!!! I just wouldn't want to walk behind some one on the trail with this one thier back! I would use this in Brown bear country but not Az!

That's why the .454 casull was produced. No need to mess around with fancy fumigation devices, just point the pistol and pull the trigger!

• Like 2

I eat enough chili out hunting I don't need it. First you say it, then you do it. :D

• Like 1

gimmee a dozen pickled eggs, i can do better than that. it's 40 degrees here and i had to open the window in my office already this moring. Lark.

• Like 3

That's why the .454 casull was produced. No need to mess around with fancy fumigation devices, just point the pistol and pull the trigger!

Kidso, being the owner of a 454 casul there is no "just" when you pull the trigger. It kills on both ends and the flames that come out of the porting can light a cigarette at ten feet. I shot a Javelina with it at fifeteen yards once with a 300 gr hollowpoint the bone fragments were 12 or so feet away and cleaned of all tissue.

gimmee a dozen pickled eggs, i can do better than that. it's 40 degrees here and i had to open the window in my office already this moring. Lark.

That would do it. Went deer hunting with a guy who took 2 gallon jars of pickled eggs and 2 cases of Schlitz beer. All animals took off during the night and I left the next morning! I think it killed the trees in that camping spot!

• Like 1

That would do it. Went deer hunting with a guy who took 2 gallon jars of pickled eggs and 2 cases of Schlitz beer. All animals took off during the night and I left the next morning! I think it killed the trees in that camping spot!

Didn't they later start referring to that as 'The Wallow Fire'?

Cool idea. I've had a blackie come up right behind me before over in 27. It's hard to use the side arm if you don't see or hear them, and they can be pretty quiet... :ph34r:

• Like 1