azshtr

Did that get deleted?

Did that "fishing" thread get yanked, I can't find it?

Must have. Never saw posted pic. but did read some so it must have gone bye-bye. That or it is being used for evidence.

I hope someone that caught the entire post reported that boneheaded POS. I only saw the pics with the rabbits, evidently the fish pics had already been taken down. Dumb arses like him will be the death of the sport. Hunting is one thing, killing just for the absolute heck of it is aother. Then to be stupid enough to post pictures of all of it really proves his mentality. I hope he gets what is coming to him if he really did what the original post insinuated... A nice big fine and about 5 years of no hunting or fishing would be a good start.

Probably got pulled. I saw it earlier. Cant fix stupid. Those two clowns should also be pulled from the site.

So what did these "16 year olds " post??

Was it smart to post? No! I'm sure none of you did anything dumb or illegal as a youth. I'm not justifying their actions but maybe a little mentoring (which they might lack) would have been better than bashing.

• Like 12

I hope someone that caught the entire post reported that boneheaded POS. I only saw the pics with the rabbits, evidently the fish pics had already been taken down. Dumb arses like him will be the death of the sport. Hunting is one thing, killing just for the absolute heck of it is aother. Then to be stupid enough to post pictures of all of it really proves his mentality. I hope he gets what is coming to him if he really did what the original post insinuated... A nice big fine and about 5 years of no hunting or fishing would be a good start.

Really 5 yrs. I just watched a Montana G&F show where 4 guys were going around shooting over 20 trophy bucks and leavin them to rot. Worst fine of the four was like $4500 and 5 yrs loss of privileges (don't remember exact #'s). Now they should never ever be allowed to hunt again ANYWHERE! We're talkin bout 16 yr old kids who abviously did some stupid Sh!t and just need to be fought a lesson and hopefully they'll learn that lesson. But to call them a POS in a little overboard. You cannot tell me you didn't do a lot of stupid shoot when u were that age and if you didn't then I guess you were the minority. I know I did.....
  • Like 1