buglethemin

Still hope cc issues

Guys there is still hope you may be drawn. My friend got called from game and fish and told him he drew an elk tag and they needed his cc info to run it manually. . They also told him the system is all messed up and that they are in the process of manually running thousands of individuals credit cards that have also been drawn. Good luck

• Like 3

Im praying your right!

Unbelievable When you apply they take out a $13 charge. Obviously the card worked fine at that time?

• Like 1

Unbelievable When you apply they take out a $13 charge. Obviously the card worked fine at that time?

Why so unbelievable? Happens every round. Just SOP.

I got a call yesterday from G&F asking for the CC, it looks like a bull tag 5A or 22N , good luck.

It will be interesting to see how this plays out. Most people believe that normally CCs get hit for at least a whole day and some believe multiple days. If the activity on this site is any indication, cards seem to have gotten hit for about 4 hrs. Friday morning. There are something like 25,000 tags. Is it possible to run that many cards in 4 hrs.? I don't have the answer to that. With AZGFD's track record with the draw, I don't find it hard to believe that they had problems. We'll see I guess.

You sure it's not a scam to get your CC info?.....just throwin' it out there. :mellow:

Calling BS, thousands of people?

if they had 2000 people to call and could call someone every 5 minutes all day long that's 120 hours of straight calling.

That's with one person calling.. I'm sure they've got more than one person, hanging around there, with a heartbeat who can make phone calls, and write down a CC#..

• Like 2

Funny NM never seems to have these online app problems...

• Like 1

Funny NM never seems to have these online app problems...

Some of that probably has to do with the volume of applications.. Arizona's population is something like 7 million.. I would geuss new mexico is south of 2 million people.. I don't really know, but just a guess.. They may have issues, but are not visible when your talking about order of magnitude lower total numbers..