buglethemin

Still hope cc issues

Im thinking the fat lady has sung. Time to complete other applications and move on. (But Ill still keep checking CC for next couple days).

Well my newest friend connie from gandf just called me!!!!!!!

I'm not even kidding!

Elk tag drawn, credit card declined, new number given. I'm going elk hunting woot woot!

72988082690306491274.gif

• Like 4

Would it be mean to call someone you know, pretending to be the G&F, and tell them they have been drawn for their first choice Elk tag? Get their CC and us it to send a male stripper to their house? Then wait outside of their house and video record male stripper knocking on his door? Then post the video of male stripper getting a beat down here?

Just asking.

• Like 7

Would it be mean to call someone you know, pretending to be the G&F, and tell them they have been drawn for their first choice Elk tag? Get their CC and us it to send a male stripper to their house? Then wait outside of their house and video record male stripper knocking on his door? Then post the video of male stripper getting a beat down here?

Just asking.

Sad part is nearly every one of us would pass out our credit card info to anyone calling from azgfd due to the excitement And losing our minds. Be careful. I could see some losers taking advantage of this and costing people a lot of money. But as for doing the above to a friend. That's totally fine haha

I'm not even kidding!

Elk tag drawn, credit card declined, new number given. I'm going elk hunting woot woot!

72988082690306491274.gif

Lol so where are you elk hunting?

I'm not even kidding!

72988082690306491274.gif

Lol so where are you elk hunting?

<_< :( :wacko: :blink: -_- ^_^ ;) :ph34r:

Headache..... I'm not saying it isn't true but a couple of my friends have been called and both of them got calls from the 6029423000

No buff that's what your saying just in more of a insinuating manner lol you.must not of gotten a hit yet I take it? Lol Jk but idk I have heard of some different phones and some towers that transmit different than others. Or maybe it was a different phone line bc g&f is just going the extra distance and doing their diligence to tell us what elk tags we have in a efficient manner lol man I made my self laugh on that one!!

• Like 1

Anybody ever get a call from the G&F that was a 623#? Missed a call from an unknown 623 # today and they didn't leave a message. I sure hope it wasn't G&F. I'm pretty sure they would have left a message if it was them.

Guest 300ultramag.

Oh and I almost didn't even answer it because number came up as "unknown"

So glad I took that call!

uh oh I had 2 unkown calls

Got a call from a friends brother who said he talked to his mothers uncle who said that his neighbor called his ex wife and she said her friend Gladys called her hairdresser who talked to G&F who called asking for him but she told them they were divorced so he didn't get drawn. Bummer.

Guys...it's over..face it.... -_-

• Like 2

She gave me a direct number to call her back on with credit card number... it was 623 236something.

It better not have been a scam or my mom's gonna put knots on my head...

The lady I called back said she had been told "I love you " a hundred times today! ha ha and that they still had a ton of people to call.

I will swear to it. Not joking around at all. perhaps the only thing in this whole world I take serious is archery bull hunting....

• Like 1

I'm not even kidding!

Elk tag drawn, credit card declined, new number given. I'm going elk hunting woot woot!72988082690306491274.gif

You are one lucky dude... And dishonest! If you were an honest fella you woulda told her it must have been a mistake since you drew a sweet bull tag LAST YEAR!