buglethemin

Still hope cc issues

Funny NM never seems to have these online app problems...

That's because there isn't a state law in NM that prohibits them from collecting the money up front on credit cards like there is here. You can blame the anti-lottery lobby for that.

A guy I work with just got a call from G&F 5 minutes ago (while I was standing next to him) saying his card information didn't process correctly. He gave it to them again and I guess now he has an elk tag. Guess there is still hope.................

• Like 1

What phone number is game and fish calling from? 602-942-3000?

So get charged up front(NM)-

-one can AVOID CC issues if drawn such as:card locked by bank, incorrect CC#, exp date, etc typed in, bounced checks, untrackable cashiers checks, phone calls to applicants/apps not being able to answer those calls, etc etc etc

-oh and you will get refunded. Like the old days

Or

Charge applicant at time of draw(az situation)

-

-Potential CC issues if drawn such as:card locked by bank, incorrect CC#, exp date, etc typed in, bounced checks, untrackable cashiers checks, phone calls to applicants/apps not being able to answer those calls, etc etc etc

AND in some cases, possible strife, laziness & unproductive work habits, loss of emplyment, heartache, heart attack, stroke, divorce, etc, etc, etc...

😨😨😨😨😨

Hearing this made my day. Still hope!

This is killing me.

But glad to know there's still a chance!

So get charged up front(NM)-

-one can AVOID CC issues if drawn such as:card locked by bank, incorrect CC#, exp date, etc typed in, bounced checks, untrackable cashiers checks, phone calls to applicants/apps not being able to answer those calls, etc etc etc

-oh and you will get refunded. Like the old days

Or

Charge applicant at time of draw(az situation)

-

-Potential CC issues if drawn such as:card locked by bank, incorrect CC#, exp date, etc typed in, bounced checks, untrackable cashiers checks, phone calls to applicants/apps not being able to answer those calls, etc etc etc

AND in some cases, possible strife, laziness & unproductive work habits, loss of emplyment, heartache, heart attack, stroke, divorce, etc, etc, etc...

This comes up every draw. There is a state law that they can not charge you up front.

• Like 1

Yup... Just weighing out the obvious between states' systems