buglethemin

Still hope cc issues

Not true my buddy got called today and he did not have the funds.They said no problem do you have another card. He gave it to them and they put it through.

If thats the case the "update your card deadine" is b.s. your buddy should have been rejected.

someone must have sued over their card charges or not getting charged and thats why theyre going through this to cover their butt just doesnt make any sense

I mean are they trying to make the draw more complicated and f'd up then it needs to be? you run the card, it fails, you get booted. why the heck are they calling people

• Like 2

When Nevada does their draw if your card is declined too bad for you they move on to next in line. Their system seems to work like clockwork.

• Like 1

This happens every year why is everyone surprised?

I'm sure if you guys drew a tag and for some reason your card was stolen from all the fraud going on you would want to be called as well. Its never happened to me but I really dont see a problem with it.

A couple yrs ago when cards were getting rejected, they moved on to the next person. People were losing bonus points and loyalty points. I believe that is why they are calling people now.

There is no reason for a correction period if they are going to call people up to 3 times if cards are rejected.

• Like 1

Not true my buddy got called today and he did not have the funds.They said no problem do you have another card. He gave it to them and they put it through.

If thats the case the "update your card deadine" is b.s. your buddy should have been rejected.

someone must have sued over their card charges or not getting charged and thats why theyre going through this to cover their butt just doesnt make any sense

I mean are they trying to make the draw more complicated and f'd up then it needs to be? you run the card, it fails, you get booted. why the heck are they calling people

when it was all paper draw I never trusted my wife not to over draw the checking account, so I used money orders. Money orders are pre - paid, the money is good. My pre - paid money card is all good. If my chit aint paid it should not go through. In the past if you didnt have the denero "rejection".

• Like 1

So you're saying I have a chance??????

Yeah, a chance. From what I understand they are 3/4 of the way through the 800 declined cards. If that's the case we are at least a week from seeing the results...maybe two.

She checked my name for me and confirmed that I was not on the list for failed cards and that indeed I did pull 1 elk tag...nothing else for my wife and 5 kids.

Cool...

She checked my name for me and confirmed that I was not on the list for failed cards and that indeed I did pull 1 elk tag...nothing else for my wife and 5 kids.

Cool...

And you do or do not have a charge, that has hit?

I do, it has hit. Elk. She confirmed.

Just investigating for you all. BTW, I'm worried about that gal....she sounds like she just threw down a bottle of of JD and smoked 6 packs of Marlboro reds.

• Like 1

Five days after the draw starts. Checking for hits on the credit card for the tenth time today....

Ok, that gif made me laugh.

:-)

I do, it has hit. Elk. She confirmed.

Just investigating for you all. BTW, I'm worried about that gal....she sounds like she just threw down a bottle of of JD and smoked 6 packs of Marlboro reds.

How did you talk to my wife?????