buglethemin

Still hope cc issues

I am so glad I used a check........[/quote

rumor has it that several of those were lost or miss placed. I dont know though.

• Like 1

When I called earlier they had a total of 800 to call as of 2 pm

Has anyone with max points for a specific hunt "not" been charged yet? I know of one guy that based on last year should have been guaranteed a tag for this year; he hasn't been charged yet.

The wife applied for a cow hunt and also should have been in the max pool for it.

This whole process has gotten me to scratch my head this year. I feel for those poor folks if they are having to manually charge each card one by one. You know they won't have a production line of folks doing it; probably only a few folks making the charges.

• Like 1

Has anyone with max points for a specific hunt "not" been charged yet? I know of one guy that based on last year should have been guaranteed a tag for this year; he hasn't been charged yet.

The wife applied for a cow hunt and also should have been in the max pool for it.

This whole process has gotten me to scratch my head this year. I feel for those poor folks if they are having to manually charge each card one by one. You know they won't have a production line of folks doing it; probably only a few folks making the charges.

those poor folks charging cards are probably in india.
  • Like 1

As I said in a previous thread.. I had to call them, and leave a message and talk to someone about a wrong charge on my cc for the original draw fees.. I have a feeling, I won't see those incorrect charges corrected until all of the draw fees are completed, personally. I will post here when they correct my over charges whether I get drawn or not, and that will probably be an indicator that they have processed all the call backs..

• Like 1

Funny NM never seems to have these online app problems...

Some of that probably has to do with the volume of applications.. Arizona's population is something like 7 million.. I would geuss new mexico is south of 2 million people.. I don't really know, but just a guess.. They may have issues, but are not visible when your talking about order of magnitude lower total numbers..

You mean you have 7 million people applying for tags? Holy :o . We have for all hunts something like 60,000 tags and about 160,000 applicants (res. and non-res.) according to our G&F. Yes we are so small they run deer, elk, antelope, orxy, ibex, bighorn sheep, and some I am sure I am forgetting, all in the same draw.

• Like 1

6.73 million as of 2014 and NOOO not all of them put in for tags. There are a also a lot of out of state put ins as well. I was told several years ago by Wes Keyes who did some work with AZGFD and told me that the odds of getting drawn for a premium bull tag are 1 in 25 years and 1 in 7 years for cow. Not good odds I think. For the lucky ones that got a tag.................................. KEEP A SHARP EYE OUT.

post-12458-0-82722300-1401416386_thumb.png

When I called earlier they had a total of 800 to call as of 2 pm

I don't get why they even have to call them in the first place. They give you more than enough time to update your credit card info. If you get drawn and your cards not valid then they should decline you and move on to the next person.

But I guess since we live in "the Obama generation" everyone gets a trophy no matter what these days.

Whatever happened to people being held accountable ?

• Like 3

This was a conversation we had last week about how many people put in with only enough to cover the app fee and if they get drawn they will have a chance to come up with the money when they get called by the game and fish.

I don't think it is an available funds issue. I think is an issue with the G&F draw software screwing up the transactions.

• Like 1