el diablo

Results available

anyone else's account look like this?

draw.jpg

No you have a lot more points than I do. :D

Mine shows both draw data (all my old tags up to spring 2015 and a bunch of "not drawn") plus bonus points below that.

My buddy talked to AZGFD because his wasn't linking and was told the same about them still migrating. He was also told he could link his kids' profile to his as a family profile by calling them. I'm not going to try that with my kids until he figures it out first. LoL

My account has absolutely nothing showing for license info or draw results and its starting to piss me off; I was hit the first day and want to know already. It also does not have my Social in my profile page.... wonder if this is the issue.

not drawn but bonus points are from 11/19/14

so looks like they are up

Still no change for me. Looks like the data migration has started though!

So at this point is the draw being finished by some dude with glasses and a laptop sitting in a broom closet on carefree, or these poor ladies everyone keeps calling and bothering so that they don't have time to sort out the rest of the credit card problems?

The actual draw is done and has been done for a while. The process of charging cards is done; now, we are waiting for the results to post.

Did I miss how to link, according to them I don't exist?

• Like 1

That's ok, they say I have an invalid email....you know, the same exact email address they sent me a confirmation to.

Lol

• Like 1