Sign in to follow this  
jdub

THEY"RE UP!

I got "we are currently experiencing system problems" again.

If the line is overwhelmed you will get the " We are experiencing system problems" Just hang up and keep calling...

Anyway...I GOT UNIT 10 LATE BULL RIFLE..8BP...SWEET meat in the freezer...wahooooo

• Like 2

6A EARLY Archery Bull - YES!!! YES!!! YES!!!

I really thought I was getting the cow muzzle loader tag so this was an absolutely GREAT surprise :) I learned a lot on this same hunt a couple few years ago and I'm ready to tag pretty much anything with antlers this time around :)

I've been given the best gift of the whole year. There isn't much that can top this!!!!

PS - I couldn't get the results by computer, but I got right through by phone.

• Like 6

If the line is overwhelmed you will get the " We are experiencing system problems" Just hang up and keep calling...

Anyway...I GOT UNIT 10 LATE BULL RIFLE..8BP...SWEET meat in the freezer...wahooooo

I already told you that. . .

• Like 2

I already told you that. . .

Yes you did my friend and ty for the info. You are awesome flatlander. I guess sometimes you just have to see it to believe it... I am a true believer now.

• Like 2

Elk Draw Success 03123 09/11/2015 09/24/2015 IN017001380 UNIT 4A ARCHERY ONLY 000038

Bull Tag Baby........

• Like 1

nothing, nothing, nothing, ya I don't have to pack one of those dang elk out this yr. Hurry

I got a 4b early archery, dad got a 23n early archery and my brother got a 27 early archery! Gonna be a busy fall!

Must've been from all that g&f butt kissing ;) Haha. Good luck on all those awesome hunts.