Sign in to follow this  
firstcoueswas80

VERY nice pre 64 model 70 270 win

My son was diagnosed with Type 1 Diabetes a month ago, ( the day after his 2nd birthday) and the bills are rolling in. With purchasing a CGM and Insulin pump, the bills really add up even with the good insurance I have. I am looking to sell this rifle as it is my most expendable. I bought this rifle purely to be a 'collector'. I never really planned on hunting it or shooting it much so it is first to go. It really bums me out as I had wanted a 100% original pre 64 for a long time. But, gotta do it for my son!

As stated above, 100% original, great condition Pre 1964 Model 70 270 win with Weaver fixed 6 scope. One safe bump and a rub spot on the barrel are the only imperfections my eyes can find. Does not appear to have been shot, hunted or carried much if at all.

Posted on several sites, PM or public Ill take it based on time stamp wins.

$1050.00 shipped

3 day non fire inspection period, buyer to pay for return shipping, full refund less shipping.

270%20rifle%20009_zpsdohcoubx.jpg

270%20rifle%20010_zps1esf7aab.jpg

270%20rifle%20011_zpsjpe0t6df.jpg

270%20rifle%20012_zpsfgovwjgt.jpg

Rub spot on barrel

270%20rifle%20015_zpse5hbj3lq.jpg

270%20rifle%20016_zpsndeo9whv.jpg

270%20rifle%20018_zps3hacbgeh.jpg

270%20rifle%20019_zpshbuqmhcw.jpg

Serial on receiver matches serial on bolt.

270%20rifle%20021_zpsy28lkbr6.jpg

Yes it is, and it pains me to see her go as she is one of if not the finest specimens I have ever seen, but I don't want to owe the credit man millions, and my wife and I are providing the top of the line care for our son. Gotta do whatcha gotta do for those kiddos.

• Like 1

Man thats a beautiful rifle. Sorry about your son. Being a Dad i can only imagine how that must feel.

Sorry to hear about your sons diagnosis. Prayers that things go well.

Sorry to hear about your sons medical problem. I know from experience as I have a son still fighting with Cystic Fibrosis as well as losing our oldest daughter to the same thing Dec 20 2014. I know well the bills can be unbearable. God bless you and your family and I we will keep you in our prayers.

• Like 2

Best wishes and God's Blessing in dealing with this Casey. Stay positive and stay strong.

• Like 1

Sorry to hear about your son Casey. My niece became diabetic when she was about three and is now thirty three and raising two fine boys. She has had her ups and downs with it and has managed to live a fairly normal life in spite of it.

Murfys69law, sorry to hear of your daughter. I lost mine suddenly eight years ago tomorrow, she was just 18. Still in a funk over it.

Sorry to hear about your sons medical problem. Thoughts and prayers to you and your family. Good luck with the rifle. Its a great American Rifle.