Sign in to follow this  
Titanium700

Leftover list is available.

I have a usps account and used a next day envelope. I sent it out today hoping it will get there Monday morning. I'm trying to get a tag for my son on the Hopi. David

OK. It's Tuesday. When will the results for these be available?

I think, there are no results posted.. They just mail you a tag if you were one of the lucky 126, or they just mail you back your unopened envelope, if you were not drawn from the pile of Mail they start opening on Monday morning.. They say 10-15 days, is the standard, to have it returned.. Does anyone know if it normally takes that long for them to send the tags for the left over list?

They will not be posted but you can call the office and have them look up your account to see if you have been selected for a leftover.

• Like 1

They will not be posted but you can call the office and have them look up your account to see if you have been selected for a leftover.

confirmed. I just called them... They were able to tell me if I was selected, when I gave them my department ID. I was not.

More of the same for me. No elk tag. I seem to be particularly bitter this year.

What number did you call? Phx or Tucson

Not only is it Taco Tuesday, but it's going elk huntin Tuesday as well. Called up and found out I got a leftover tag for 5BN, #3811.

Not only is it Taco Tuesday, but it's going elk huntin Tuesday as well. Called up and found out I got a leftover tag for 5BN, #3811.

That's the tag I wanted.

Good for you Shooter!

No tag for me.

Found out I drew a 5A Hopi antlerless tag! Does anyone have any past experiences with this hunt? Any elk tag is worth it, but I know this is going to be a tough one to fill. I'm just happy I'll be hunting elk and buffalo in the same year :D

No joy for me. Darn it, looks like Colorado gets my money this year.

Why is it so hard for people to understand that there is no difference between Hopi tags and regular tags? It's the same freaking hunt. It's been like 5 years since they implemented these hunts.

• Like 1

Why is it so hard for people to understand that there is no difference between Hopi tags and regular tags? It's the same freaking hunt. It's been like 5 years since they implemented these hunts.

That's probably why there are leftovers, people just don't understand.

• Like 1

I know there is a difference. I'm just saying it's the "Hopi" tag because if I just say "5A archery" some jackwad is going to "wait a minute! I applied for that tag in the regular draw and didn't get it." Happens every year. I won't be hunting anywhere near any Hopi land.