naturebob

Elk tag ?

I have not received My tag yet here in North Dakota. Has anyone else outa State got theirs yet? Should I panic like I did on a Beautiful longbeard today?.............BOB!

Couple years ago I never received 3. Went g+f and they said I would need to buy duplicates. I said I dont think so, you put them in the mail. They then printed the tags free.

I have not received My tag yet here in North Dakota. Has anyone else outa State got theirs yet? Should I panic like I did on a Beautiful longbeard today?.............BOB!

if your mail guy looks like mine I'd worry..... jk.. not really.

I received my ham tag way after everyone on here got theirs this past spring.

James

One time in Phoenix I got another guys spring turkey tag. it was stuck to my envelope with my tag. I delivered it to the guy so u never know..........BOB!

I wouldn't worry about it. I'll bet you get it in the next couple of days. Even if it is lost, it isn't a big deal. Happened to my son's javelina tag last year. It never came so I called AZGFD. They dropped another in the mail to me.

• Like 1

Hey Bob...I got my tag yesterday and it says Early bull unit 10. I think I got yours so you should be getting my LATE bull tag for unit 10 anytime.... ;)

• Like 1

After the hike I took today on My Turkey hunt I don't know if I can handle hiking unit 10. I might have to not use that tag or get in shape the next 5 months..........BOB!

• Like 1

After the hike I took today on My Turkey hunt I don't know if I can handle hiking unit 10. I might have to not use that tag or get in shape the next 5 months..........BOB!

If you dont want to get in shape I'll take it off your hands for you Bob.lol

• Like 1

Hope you dont get a #13 tag like mine.

If you dont want to get in shape I'll take it off your hands for you Bob.lol

Sure Bob...You been waiting how long and you ain't gonna use it???? I call BS.... :P

Just checked the mail for my wife's tag. Still no tag here either. We are in Washington. So we are patiently waiting as well.

According to the G&F website I drew tag #8.............BOB!

Couple years ago I never received 3. Went g+f and they said I would need to buy duplicates. I said I dont think so, you put them in the mail. They then printed the tags free.

And they still gave you my Sept 6b rifle bull tag?!?! Bs I would of paid the fee twice over lol jk I let my jealously get the best of me