azhamill

My 2015 archery coues takin at 110yrds

How about people just post pictures without captions and let the pic say it all. But I bet a purple doughnut people still will get negative feedback about your camo color, The tongue was hanging out, and so on.

• Like 1

My opinion is keep the distances to your self- it is self-serving without merit except to pat your own back.

I've shot animals at long ranges both rifle and archery and I do not see it as an ethical dilemma but as controversial topic that will not please everyone.

My close friends are the only ones who know the true distances, be it 5-200 yards. It really shouldn't matter.

Congrats on some fine trophy's. Well done!!

• Like 7

My opinion is keep the distances to your self- it is self-serving without merit except to pat your own back.

I've shot animals at long ranges both rifle and archery and I do not see it as an ethical dilemma but as controversial topic that will not please everyone.

My close friends are the only ones who know the true distances, be it 5-200 yards. It really shouldn't matter.

Congrats on some fine trophy's. Well done!!

Well said thanks, yeah I figured that one.... My next post will say takin at 20yrds Broad side in the heart he ran to my truck jumped in the bed and by the time I got there he was all pack up neatly in my cooler. Haha! Sorry needed a laugh.
  • Like 1

10 yards, 1000 yards, who cares. Its only unethical if you shoot a mathews. Or use trail cameras. Or run a salt bait. Or use $3000 range finding binos. Or harry potters invisibility cloak. And dont even think about sitting an ambush, because that's lazy and stupid and not real hunting. Dont read a book to pass the time either, you should spend your day in quiet contemplation communing with would sprites, unicorns and the victoria secret angels. Actually if you messing with the girls in feathers then you're in MY spot and had better get the #! $@ out!

Congrats again on a great buck. ;)

• Like 5

Congrats on a nice buck. Dead is dead regardless of yardage. Good buck man, keep the pictures coming. Oh and welcome to the site.

• Like 1

amazing buck! Great job. People are will always complain about something.

• Like 1

it's not fair that some guys get supermodel wives and then have the audacity to sport them on their arms when I don't get to. THATS BS!

P.S. Nice pink wraps...own it dude

• Like 2

Only reason people get pissed is because they are jealous. Great buck and welcome to the site and hundred yard club.

• Like 1

Only reason people get pissed is because they are jealous. Great buck and welcome to the site and hundred yard club.

Thats total BS. I am not jealous one bit. I think a lot of people here aren't either. The last thing anyone wants to do is wound an animal with a long misplaced shot. At 100+ yrds with a bow there are a lot of variables that come into play versus a rifle. Wind, fps, energy, a bug, twig, etc.. If like I said before. You take that shot and wound one..man up and post that too. Def not jealous tho.

Great buck. As I said before, you are truly blessed. Congrats.

Some people would complain about being hanged with a new rope.

• Like 1

Don't have to respond the those who think the 100 yd club is OK for archers at this time, but I will. I do want to apologize to a new member who is posting some cool stuff on this site. I'll make another thread and debate another time. Gotta go.

• Like 2

Not so long ago people thought the world was flat and if you walk far enough you would fall off it. How do people kill animals with long bow, recurves and old compounds years back. The new kid bows got more everything then them old ways. And don't say they shot only 20yrds because that's BS. There 40-50yrd shot don't have anything on a 100yrd shot from a new bow. Hey there putting magnifiers on sight and it just not for comp shooters. People hit bulls at 10 yards double lung and lose them. Or hit coues with a 300rum in the heart and he still runs off to never be found. While I am out hunting or practicing To sharpen my skills you can sit on your couch And downgrade me from your Computer all you want. Happy hunting in front of you keyboard. Oh by the way can I give you some advice don't believe everything you read on the Internet Try it first before you nock the next hunter on here because I'm pretty sure i'm not the only one you tried to downgrade on CW oh! P.s I got more pictures to come. Thanks

I for one was not trying to downplay your abilities or criticize the shot you made. I just know that I wouldn't take that shot and I think a lot of others here feel the same. Very true about the new equipment that's out. If that's is your comfort zone to shoot that far then let your clutch out and do it.

I for one was not trying to downplay your abilities or criticize the shot you made. I just know that I wouldn't take that shot and I think a lot of others here feel the same. Very true about the new equipment that's out. If that's is your comfort zone to shoot that far then let your clutch out and do it.

Hey can't we all just be friends? I will promise you and everyone on CW that I will never go to one of your post and start a commotion but if u do it to one of my post trust me I will speak my mind. Sorry if I have offended you in anyway thanks michael