azhamill

My 2015 archery coues takin at 110yrds

Man this is why I don't post pics and stories; Always idiots having to bring a guy down..... Isn't it about the buck anyway? Nice deer and congrats....

• Like 4

Great buck!! Unfortunately something's shouldn't be said if you don't want to open a can of worms, if you don't care then who cares, some people are very biased on this site, and some think the complete opposite. And some people will piss you off and then the next month they are sending a P M on how they can help you on that hunt! When it comes down to it these people love the hunt, and most people who didn't like your shot have great ethical views that are wonderful for this site. Don't let this post drive you away from CW! I don't care if your a short range shooter, or long ranger shooter. Just know what your capable of. And it sounds like your are! Again awesome buck!

• Like 1

Guest 300ultramag.

Great buck!! Unfortunately something's shouldn't be said if you don't want to open a can of worms, if you don't care then who cares, some people are very biased on this site, and some think the complete opposite. And some people will piss you off and then the next month they are sending a P M on how they can help you on that hunt! When it comes down to it these people love the hunt, and most people who didn't like your shot have great ethical views that are wonderful for this site. Don't let this post drive you away from CW! I don't care if your a short range shooter, or long ranger shooter. Just know what your capable of. And it sounds like your are! Again awesome buck!

Zeke- I pissed you off once and I apolgized for it :D ... can I help on your hunt

• Like 2

Zeke- I pissed you off once and I apolgized for it :D ... can I help on your hunt

I'm still waiting to meet your sister, pecker head!

300 ultra mag i don't remember if I was, or ever been piss at you. But yes you can help on my hunt :). And first cousewas80 can't tell if this is a inside joke and I just don't remember, or your just being mean????

Guest 300ultramag.

. Casey if you would make up your mind for once!!!you keep going back and forth from the mrs. And the sister you can't meet both of em.

Nice buck. Good shooting. It's better to leave specifics like that out of the story sometimes. Tho it's your story an your right to tell it however you wish, unless you like stirring the pot it's a good way to avoid it. Congrats tho. Nice bucks

• Like 2

ToooOoooOooo many keyboard warriors on this forum mikey! You'll learn that lol.

You referring to me?

Negative. You were nice and said congrats. More like swivel head or what ever his name is. People always have to be negative or make negative comments. I just don't understand it. Glad my father raised me different.

• Like 1