Sign in to follow this  
AmericanThunder

2016 F150 Trailer Feature

I like this. Some of u must have never been in line at a boat ramp for a period of time cause several turds dont know how to back up. Its a joke. Maybe this will help

• Like 5

I would buy this.....so when I am done with a day of shark fishing with my bare hands, my supermodel wife can go get the truck while I wrestle giant squids before trailering my 100' diesel cruiser and pulling it to my mountaintop 50000 sq/ft log cabin I built from scratch.

You are all too judgmental.

• Like 7

I like this. Some of u must have never been in line at a boat ramp for a period of time cause several turds dont know how to back up. Its a joke. Maybe this will help

+ 1 on that I could almost get a lawn chair and watch the guys at saguaro. 50k truck check, 50k boat check, being able to back boat into the water welllllll work in progress I guess lmao..
  • Like 1

I would buy this.....so when I am done with a day of shark fishing with my bare hands, my supermodel wife can go get the truck while I wrestle giant squids before trailering my 100' diesel cruiser and pulling it to my mountaintop 50000 sq/ft log cabin I built from scratch.

You are all too judgmental.

Lance I am dead!!!! 😅😅

Some of you boys are holding on too tight! Take a deep breath and have a drink! It's just a truck......lol :)

It's what the world is coming to. Demand brings out inguniuty. Example.... When was the last time you paid cash and the cashier ACTUALLY counted your change back to you, with out the computer register??? You use your debit card for gas right? Take advantage of your ace rewards and grocery store fuel points? Order crap online? Bank online and use a computer/smart phone for this web site right???? I hate vehicle technology more than most all of you!! I have to fix one of the most technicology advanced car lines out there, the type of vehicle that GM, Ford, and Dodge copy years later just with a different system name! If you don't like that it backs itself up to a trailer then don't use it. I don't trust most of these new systems anyways even though I gotta fix them. And if you want manual everything then go to a wholesale lot. Most dealers have an off site lot that sells work/commercial trucks and they're as basic as it gets. No carbs though (why would you want one??) because of government regulations. Same reasons the diesels have egr. Emissions systems do work, if they're built correctly.

• Like 3

I owned one just like this. I could sit inside the fender well and change my plugs and points and time it on my ole' 1960 390 carburetor running beast. Never had a problem and it could climb a building. I miss my old hunting buggy.

ahhhhh the good ole days when trucks were trucks.

post-12458-0-34343600-1432267691.jpg

• Like 2

Right like the guy that ends up doing a 360 but still not in the water. L.O.L. im sure this weekend will have plenty of those kind. :) if I was that bad I think I would practice in back yard 1st.. although my current 12' boat and a steep ramp can be humorous. :] me needs tall boat guides so I have some idea where trailer is.. not sure a R.C.car looking knob on dash needed

I don't even know how to respond to this...

Murph, Problem with those old cars is the points and plugs darn near needed to be changed every 10 -15 thousand miles. Of course it only took a dwell meter and bout an hour on most vehicles and a 10 spot. Unless you had a car that had dual points.

Course the fumes would kill ya, hate driving behind one of those old carbureated beasts although I did see a nice 67 Chevelle, all black paint, today on my way home.

Probably could shave in the reflection of that paint. Sure would like a 390 to stuff in a green 68 2+2.

• Like 2

Took my wife to pleasant on a busy weekend one summer while she was pregnant. She backed my truck in to get the boat out, then backed in some douche bags truck that needs one of these trucks. I laughed at him, he wanted to throw down, I laughed at him again. He'll probably buy the first truck with this option available.