Sign in to follow this  
rossislider

Looking Forward to the Draw Deadline Tonight!!!

Thank God World Cup games are on tonight so I won't be tempted to come check out the drama....

• Like 1

Got my bonus points already taken care of.

• Like 1

Since I live close to the Mesa office, decided to do a "drive by" on my way home from work. Lol

Not bad. I'd say maybe 10 cars in the parking lot. Of course if this was the elk deadline that parking lot would be full. I've seen it then.

Anyways....just a random, useless observation from out here in Mesa!

• Like 1

what I've learned about the arizona on-line draw:

1) don't try to put in when someone says on cwt "on-line draw system is up" wait for G&F to send me an e-mail saying it's up and running

2) don't wait til' the last day or it will crash and I'll be stressed wondering, hoping it went through.

3) go on cwt and read the funny stories about the people who waited til' the last minute and read all the rants about how it should be and they should extend it if it isn't working properly, how they shouldn't extend it that it's the people's fault for waiting til' the last minute. how it should be paper only... how it should be cash/check only.

ok to the range and then watch the dbacks game.

James

• Like 2

Ummm I woke up today and didn't see an email from AZGFD saying the draw was extended. Is the world spinning backwards?

• Like 5

Appears the system worked well without glitches. I know I didn't have a problem applying the last day possible!!! Wonder what all the Extension BASHERS are going to do for the next couple of days. :o hahahaha

• Like 4

Ha ha! So I totally forgot to put my wife in until I saw a post on FB saying "DON'T FORGET" last night at 2330. So I literally put her in last minute, finished the app at 2357 with any hiccups!!! Good job AZGF for getting it done this year!!!! First ever for the online part!!!

Come on 3c tag, ha ha

• Like 1