Sign in to follow this  
LIK2HNT

Antelope score

Passed on this buck a few years ago during an archery hunt. Chased a much larger buck for a few days but could never close the deal. When I first found this guy it was easy to get well into archery range, but I found the larger buck a day earlier and was picky. As luck would have it, I could not find him a few days later. Just would like others opinion on what he scores.

Thanks

Bill

post-13039-0-92522000-1433901577_thumb.jpg

Not a buck to pass on an archery hunt. 81-83"ish

At 35 yards he looked really good, but no way close to the one I saw the day before and was chasing around. I felt this one might go 80, but was not sure. Would of slid an arrow through him if it was not for seeing and wanting the other one. Flatlander that is a pretty buck too.

I was going to say mid 70's but it seems everyone has him pegged at 80. Hes a shooter on an archery hunt no doubt.

I would have said like mid 70s as well but I don't have much experience and I am just learning as I have a tag this year and its going to take some practice to get a hang of scoring these things he just doesn't look that tall and to me it looks like his cutters don't start that high thanks for sharing this picture