Sign in to follow this  
naturebob

Fugitives.

Them guys running around the woods in NY , they need to get sheriff Joe and his posse up there. He would find them.I could see it now ,Stephen Segal going thru the woods in a tank! Amazing how these guys can stay a step ahead. What was that one in AZ.10-15 years ago where that guy was hiding in cabins north of Payson. Personally I luv it as long as they don't hurt anyone. How about the old Tyson gang in AZ.35-40 years ago or whatever. I find it interesting.........BOB!

They'll get them. It's just a question of when. I must admit though, Sheriff Joe and Steven Segal going after them would be very interesting indeed. I find it interesting that they have been able to stay ahead of the cops for so long

I was a high schooler working in a diesel garage on the Casa Grande Hiway when the Tyson's hit the roadblock. Man I never seen so many cops.

Remember the cops couldn't find old man Tyson, a dove hunter did.

• Like 3

What was that one in AZ.10-15 years ago where that guy was hiding in cabins north of Payson. !

Danny Ray Horning. Guy was a nut. Media turned him into a hero.

It wouldnt be to hard to elude them if you take to the brush and stay there. They always get busted when they come back into town.

As for cwt members getting them, im in but I refuse to shoot them past 60 yards with my bow or 400 yards with my rifle so as to not have my ethics, income, eternal salvation, sexual orientation, voting party, manliness and/or bloodtype questioned. ;)

• Like 8

It wouldnt be to hard to elude them if you take to the brush and stay there. They always get busted when they come back into town.

As for cwt members getting them, im in but I refuse to shoot them past 60 yards with my bow or 400 yards with my rifle so as to not have my ethics, income, eternal salvation, sexual orientation, voting party, manliness and/or bloodtype questioned. ;)

thats funny stuff right there. lets see if anyone is anal enough to take the bait and derail this haha

on the last or before the last hunting fall regs was a picture of the guy that killed his wife and kids, set the house on fire and escape in the tonto national forest, they believe around payson, nobody ever heard anything of him.

on the last or before the last hunting fall regs was a picture of the guy that killed his wife and kids, set the house on fire and escape in the tonto national forest, they believe around payson, nobody ever heard anything of him.

I was thinking of that freak earlier. If I remember, they found his dog. He's still out there or dead.

thought that's was 10 or so years ago? And heard he disappeared in 27 somewhere? Coulda been two separate deals though.

That was a guy named Fischer. They found his car and dog in 23 but never found him. He killed his wife and 2 kids then set the house on fire in Scottsdale. I think He's still on Americas most wanted list. Was about 10 years ago . Think his first name was Jeffery. He was an avid outdoorsman and a survivalist. Could still be alive somewhere or some other country.......BOB!

• Like 1