Sign in to follow this  
rossislider

Don't Jump Out of a Window Just Yet!!!

Before any of you give up hope of drawing a tag and jump out of a window or step in front of moving traffic, please take down my contact information or give me yours. I want to buy your hunting equipment from you families for pennies on the dollar after you are gone. :D :D :D

Sorry, couldn't resist. It's been so long since I knew I had a tag that I think I'm a bit delirious today.

• Like 5

Do you know something we don't know?!

This is the first year I've put in (non-res) and I'm on my AZGFD profile but nothing is updated.

duckhunter175, check your credit card balance statement. If you applied with a card, your account may show a temporary authorization for a certain amount that would indicate that you were indeed successful in the draw. Good Luck!

You guys have this figured out!!! According to my CC I have a $300 debit to AZGFD! How long til we find out which hunt code?

• Like 1

Before any of you give up hope of drawing a tag and jump out of a window or step in front of moving traffic, please take down my contact information or give me yours. I want to buy your hunting equipment from you families for pennies on the dollar before anyone else gets a chance. :D :D :D

Sorry, couldn't resist. It's been so long since I knew I had a tag that I think i'm a bit delirious today.

Whew, talked me off the ledge. What a guy.
  • Like 3

Maybe 10 to 14 days, depends on how many people they have to contact by phone because of meesed up cards. I chose only one unit so I know that a have a 21 tag.

Before any of you give up hope of drawing a tag and jump out of a window or step in front of moving traffic, please take down my contact information or give me yours. I want to buy your hunting equipment from you families for pennies on the dollar before anyone else gets a chance. :D :D :D

Sorry, couldn't resist. It's been so long since I knew I had a tag that I think i'm a bit delirious today.

Sorry buddy, G&F just sent out an email saying they have to re-do the process due to the system being hacked yesterday. Probably the same people who hacked wall street and the airline. Bummer for all you who thought you got a tag. Check the website, they have the information listed there. :(

• Like 3

Sorry buddy, G&F just sent out an email saying they have to re-do the process due to the system being hacked yesterday. Probably the same people who hacked wall street and the airline. Bummer for all you who thought you got a tag. Check the website, they have the information listed there. :(

LOL, sorry for you pain Adam. You are more than welcome to head up to 13B or 3C to start scouting for me if it will give you some comfort or if you have extra time on your hands???

• Like 1

LOL, sorry for you pain Adam. You are more than welcome to head up to 13B or 3C to start scouting for me if it will give you some comfort or if you have extra time on your hands???

:) I tried!

If you get 3C I will definately help! If you get 13B your on your own:)

Adam

The Democratic party hacked into the system and there will be no tags given out this year. .......Sorry you animal killers............BOB!

• Like 1