Sign in to follow this  
6ANut

Big TY to BigBrowns

I never in my right mind thought I could accurately shoot 500 yards, well Big Browns aka Adam proved me wrong. We went out on Sunday am with his dad and shot his 260, 308 and 223 all hitting steal at 500 yards. My mind was blown away. Watching a vapor trail of a hand loaded bullet slam into a piece of steel was truly amazing to watch and then do it myself. Thanks again Adam for helping me get ready for my antelope hunt.

• Like 9

Adam also helped me with my reloading ballistics, He is a good guy for sure.

• Like 3

I came home and told my wife all about it and all she heard was "u want a pair of those swaro things right"

yup honey the binos, the rifle scope and the spotter are just the start.

My zeiss 10x40 might as well been a paper weight.

Whatever shoots 500 or so yards accurately and consistent. Bigbrowns has a sweet 260 ar but if u have noticed his posts about barrel questions etc. He is having a few problems with some fliers and has a new barrel coming. He also has a sweet 308 that is a tack driver, had two bullets about an inch apart at 500 yards. I have some of my own large caliber rifles but nothing like Adam's so for now the 308. Have a feeling even if all Adams Guns were not useable someone on this great site would love to see me kill an 82 inch plus antelope with their gun.

• Like 1

Hahaha!!! So what rifles do YOU OWN! That your planning on using hahaha! I got one or two that will work but I'm sure someone is closer that will help out. Adams new AR will be great if he can get it lapped. I use torque first then lap if it won't shoot. Good luck on you hunt!

• Like 1

Adam is a great guy. First one to help me out when I was new to this forum and was looking for a good place to do some dove hunting.

• Like 1

+1 for Adam. There are a lotta guys who know a little about a lot and a lot the know a lot about a little but he seems to know a lot about a lot and he's more then willing to help anyone out with any of it!

• Like 1

BB is the long range king!

Look who's talking, Mr Gunworks! We are all very jealous!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 1

+1 for Adam. There are a lotta guys who know a little about a lot and a lot the know a lot about a little but he seems to know a lot about a lot and he's more then willing to help anyone out with any of it!

Adam is a great guy. First one to help me out when I was new to this forum and was looking for a good place to do some dove hunting.

Thanks for all the nice comments! Trust me, I have a long way to go when it comes to long range shooting!!!!!!!!!!!!

Long range shooting is a lot of fun when everything works, but when it doesn't it's VERY frustrating!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Adam

I never in my right mind thought I could accurately shoot 500 yards, well Big Browns aka Adam proved me wrong. We went out on Sunday am with his dad and shot his 260, 308 and 223 all hitting steal at 500 yards. My mind was blown away. Watching a vapor trail of a hand loaded bullet slam into a piece of steel was truly amazing to watch and then do it myself. Thanks again Adam for helping me get ready for my antelope hunt.

I had a lot of fun too. I love shooting steel at long range! I cant wait to see you shoot the next world record Antelope at long or short range:)

Adam

• Like 1

We will all have to go up into the high country and do a shoot out from 500 to 1500 yards. Camping and all. :)

• Like 2