Basser15

AZGFD and Portal for Leftovers

dang you guys I called the main office and the tucson office and neither would look up for me..... lame

Well- guess Im just a pair of eyes this yr.... I send my stuff in the blue app envelope- its the wrong address. The lady told me to reapply cuz that PO Box wont be checked for maybe a few weeks.

You never know. I did that one year and they still received my app in a timely fashion.

I guess I will just keep shooting my deer in January so I do not have to worry about the leftover depletion.

I guess I will just keep shooting my deer in January so I do not have to worry about the leftover depletion.

This year, I kill in January then do that every year for the rest of my life nothing but 170" bucks...or just 1 170" buck in January before I die. Either way

You never know. I did that one year and they still received my app in a timely fashion.

Crap, I just realized I sent the app to the wrong address:( That sucks! I just called and they said they won't open the PO Box for another month. Bummer!!!!!!!!!!! I'm sure the tags will be gone by the time I send anther app in.

Crap, I just realized I sent the app to the wrong address:( That sucks! I just called and they said they won't open the PO Box for another month. Bummer!!!!!!!!!!! I'm sure the tags will be gone by the time I send anther app in.

I tried to message you Big Brown but it says your message box is full. I sent my leftover tag in the blue envelope. Is that the PO or did I send it to the right place?

The PO box is the wrong address

Its the 5000 w. Carefree hwy address that we're duppose to use

I tried to message you Big Brown but it says your message box is full. I sent my leftover tag in the blue envelope. Is that the PO or did I send it to the right place?

Sorry, buddy you did the same thing I did. Wrong address. It's been about 5 years since I actually put in for a leftover in the draw. I had forgot the address was different. I normally buy a tag when they go on sale, but since I didn't think there would be any left over this year I decided to put in. I should have looked closer at the regs. Bummer!