Sign in to follow this  
madx250

Wild Mustangs

they are endemic ....not indigenous! 90 % of these tards didn't even know they existed till last week....ill tell you who did know,all the native critters that have to compete with them for limited resources.I wonder which one they would trade for the horses.Somebody eventually is gonna get a hoof,they are feral and wild.....ever pet a rattlesnake!

You sound a little paranoid, best stay indoors and ride your couch. But don't doze off or them mean ponies gonna get you, after all nothing more scawy than a night....mare. Lmao
  • Like 2

i must be blind,can you point out exactly where that was said....

I was up in Unit 1 from Thursday until last night. We must have seen 50 horses. No brands, but lots with young colts.They were in groups of 3 up to 12-15. They do not belong there.

YAY! A group of people, some of whom don't even live in this state, without evidence, or rational F**thought, was able to postpone a conservation project designed to protect actual NATIVE wildlife. Way to keep up the degradation of our fragile ecosystem. And here's the best part: Very few of people against this spend the money sportsmen do to for conservation, yet, our passions are the ones being negatively effected the most. So you'll "save" them, but only when its on someone else dime. And thank you Mr. Governor, you truly are a flake, in name and in character.

They should round up the horses and burros and place them in the yards of those so concerned for them.

• Like 8

Well at least they- being the horse lovers-are picking them up after getting plowed by a motor vehicle. On local news -big mystery where the carcass went after laying on the side of roadway . No harm no foul.

3 or 4 guys with good rifles and few boxes of ammo could take care of things quickly. hot as it is, they'd be gone quick too. too bad they are there, ain't there fault, but they ain't doing anyone any good and they really cause problems. and they aren't "wild" mustangs. they're feral horses that have been turned out by folks that had no business having a horse to start with. the bleeding heart crap just makes the problem worse. shoot em, get it over with. the wild horse and burro program is a farce. if they get involved then there never will be a real sollution. Lark.

• Like 3

3 or 4 guys with good rifles and few boxes of ammo could take care of things quickly. hot as it is, they'd be gone quick too. too bad they are there, ain't there fault, but they ain't doing anyone any good and they really cause problems. and they aren't "wild" mustangs. they're feral horses that have been turned out by folks that had no business having a horse to start with. the bleeding heart crap just makes the problem worse. shoot em, get it over with. the wild horse and burro program is a farce. if they get involved then there never will be a real sollution. Lark.

All Horses In America are feral including the Mustangs ... The real crux is that most science shows that any form of domestication in horses is gone after 1 or 2 max generations ... and that most herds achieve a balance with their habitat that is no different than Wild... They have been wandering around out there a long time and really are not as big as an issue as most are making out here.... You could slaughter every horse in the NF of Arizona and it would most likely not make a bit of difference on any of the big game we hunt...

if "science" had anything to do with it we wouldn't have wolf/dogs that have a couple dozen generations on em and still ain't wild. fact of the matter is they're a pain in the @$$, are nothing but detrimental to a desert that is quite fragile at best, have been proven to be very prolific and if you don't take care of the problem, it's only gonna get worse. won't be long and they'll be farther up the river and will be screwing over some of the best desert bighorns in the world. and "science" has proven that one of the worst things on desert wildlife habitat and populations is wild horses and burros. wait'll the folks that brought us cecil get ahold of it. next thing we know they'll be an endangered species, even tho they're crossbred and inbred to hel l and are of no value to anything. shoot em, get it over with. i'll vollunteer to be an equine assassin. i own lotsa horses and mules. i really love mine and care very well for em. unlike the idiots that turned these ones out and like the idiots that wanna "protect" em. if that's too hard for folks to accept, then just shoot the males and let the rest die off. only take a generation or 2 for em to be unwild again that way. Lark.

• Like 3

so yesterday one of these horses got creamed on the highway...good thing no fatalities,except for the ( mean ) pony

so yesterday one of these horses got creamed on the highway...good thing no fatalities,except for the ( mean ) pony

I just started a go fund me account for his funeral/glue factory tour.

Lark, don't make me being up the skinny barrel thing....lol.last time I checked, horses don't live where sheep do...again no valid points made for the removal of the horses. Kinda ironic that until recently there were No known vehicular horse related accidents..heck I've hit 2 deer in my life and I live in queen creek and spend limited time in the deer country. Should we wipe them out? Hey Lark , news flash, Those mules that u and I are riding are crossbread.As I said in a previous post I agree that they need to be managed. Just dart and geld the stallions.

i can remember all the way back into the 60's how the azgfd, the Az wildlife federation, sheep clubs, etc. all wrote about the problems with horses and burros and the sheep habitat. they all still have the same opinions. the animals would camp out around the water and run off anything else that came around. did you know that a hlorse eats 3x as much as a cow when grazing? if you have a grazing permit, you have to remove 3 cattle for every horse. not to mention what they do to the fragile desert when they run in herds. it's all been proven by "science", if you think there is no competion, you're either very sadly misinformed or someone has lied to you. wild horses and burros can, will and have, caused a lot of devistation to anyplace they inhabit. it's a "scientific" fact. i remember when wild horse annie got the gov't to protect feral equines and i remember what happened after that. before they were protected a lot of folks shot em to get rid of em. they didn't shoot em all tho. after they were protected the population got ridiculously high. they aren't a noble wild animal, they are a dang pest and nuisance that need to be dealt with before they take over, and they will. research history, or at least listen to someone who has. every excuse to let these things remain is pure bull$h!t and anyone who wants em to stay is no friend of wildlife. they will call cause great harm. there are other folks on this site that remember wild horse annie. this is a real problem. shoot em all. Lark.

• Like 5

"Save" em all...perhaps in a few generations in conjunction with "science" and careful management practices unicorns will roam the "wild" salt lands once again...