Sign in to follow this  
madx250

Wild Mustangs

That's a lot of pages about wild horses.

My take is yes they need managed, but because of the tree huggers (me included) they will not be doing it at this time.

People have feelings. Many people develop feelings toward animals. The petitions started by passion for something in this case the horses.

Why don't hunters band together like that when there is an issue? Is it because hunting is predominantly men? Hmmm.

I'm betting the majority of the main people behind saving the horses are women or at least women got the momentum going.

Just got an email this morning saying Pamela Anderson signed it...lol

I know the roundup will happen but they will need to give it some more thought.

i am really biting my tongue by not replying to a particular comment on this page

Don't kid yourself...the do gooders got caught off gaurd on this one...and when they have all the necessary paper work in order...and they are going to get government $$ for "saving" the "wild" horses...they wont fight to keep them "wild" anymore and round up will happen...

Why don't hunters band together like that when there is an issue? Is it because hunting is predominantly men? Hmmm.

because men, particular hunters who are mainly upstanding members of society, have jobs and better stuff to be doing. same reason all these special interests get away with everything. bunch of liberal hippies with nothing else better to do

• Like 1

At no point during your incoherent rambeling was an actual argument made. Everyone is now dumber having listened to it. I award you no points and may god have mercey on your soul.

pamela anderson?!?! well hel l, where do i sign? now they have some real credibility with her on board. all they need now is bill cosby and jared from subway and they have the trifecta of intelligence. if managing means killing these horses, then i'm for that. that's the only way to manage feral animals. somebody said to neuter em? huh? well, i guess if you neuter em with an '06 that'd be a good sollution. right now there ain't a bunch of em. but they hang around on the river and get hit by cars all the time. wouldn't be too hard to just cap em all and have the problem over with. the longer you wait, the more there will be, the bigger the problem gets. the forest circus shouida stuck to their guns and got it over with while the idiots whined. then it'd be over with and done. Lark.

• Like 1

My take is yes they need managed, but because of the tree huggers (me included) they will not be doing it at this time.

People have feelings. Many people develop feelings toward animals. The petitions started by passion for something in this case the horses.

I'm betting the majority of the main people behind saving the horses are women or at least women got the momentum going.

You know, I got to thinking about it and I think this may be the most sexist post I've ever read on Coues Whitetail! Just sayin...

• Like 1

Guest 300ultramag.

You know, I got to thinking about it and I think this may be the most sexist post I've ever read on Coues Whitetail! Just sayin...

have you seen any of the deer posted? or do you just read the comments section??? lol

Why haven't hunters banded together? Really? Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation, Arizona Elk, Az Deer Association, Pheasants Forever, Ducks Unlimited, ................................. The difference is, instead of signing petitions and beating drums of peace, we sign checks and donate to the cause, and work to rebuild habitat and increase the populations of these game animals. The other non game animals benefit from our work.

I am from a family of farmers and ranchers. Horses have been involved in our lives for 4 generations, however if we couldn't feed them or take care of them or they couldn't do the work we had them for, they were gone. Emotions have no place in land/farm/ranch management.

• Like 5

Why haven't hunters banded together? Really? Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation, Arizona Elk, Az Deer Association, Pheasants Forever, Ducks Unlimited, ................................. The difference is, instead of signing petitions and beating drums of peace, we sign checks and donate to the cause, and work to rebuild habitat and increase the populations of these game animals. The other non game animals benefit from our work.

I am from a family of farmers and ranchers. Horses have been involved in our lives for 4 generations, however if we couldn't feed them or take care of them or they couldn't do the work we had them for, they were gone. Emotions have no place in land/farm/ranch management.

EXACTLY!! Since when did country folk become so Nancy? FARMERSONLY.COM?

Well said.

Ok I will shoot some horses & donkeys if that is doing my part for other critters.. 1 question, could someone aim my rifle cuz I wil have hard time looking thu blindfold. :)

Ferrel hogs have no bag limit! Eurasian collared doves have no bag limit! just sayin...

I dont really run into these critters but if we intend on managing wildlife we best include them also.