Sign in to follow this  
maximus

Trophy Rooms

They are awesome indeed. The amount of money spent on the time, taxidermist bill, the actual house to be able to have the room for all those mounts is mind blowing, I personally think it's a little excessive for my tastes.

My trophy room consists of the following:

my 1st javelina kill (archery) which is mounted in my garage above the door leading into the house.

A decent 3x WT Euro mount in my office at work

My 2010 Mt Lion skull in my office at work

Another Javi skull in my office

And a ton of sawed off antlers from previous kills of WT and Mulie killed during my many years of hunting in a garage cabinet.

I'm a simple man..........

Guest 300ultramag.

^^^^ get a 200 inch Muley or 130 coues then you might pay the bill. Im still waiting on either of those 😝

• Like 1

i got the pleasure of designing the lighting for a gentleman's trophy room in safford. I would venture to say it is more impressive than any of those. He had two elephants, three lions, a rhino, giraffe, in one room. As well a crocodile, cape buffalo and a variety of tropical game. For you domestic lovers a he had several sheep, 200 inch muley and a 150 inch coues.

• Like 1

They're all a bit cluttered for my taste, but I am more than a little jealous of the resources these guys have to throw at their hunting. I cant imagine how much denero one must have to drop that kind of cash on hunts, much less all the mounts. To heck with the animals, congratulations to them on being hard workers and dang good businessmen.

• Like 1

Vulgar display of wealth, lol

• Like 1

I would love to post pics of a room I saw here in town. :) I was called over to help hang a 1/2 lifesize giraffe. pretty sure the guys trophy room was 3x as big as my entire house and had what represented millions of dollars.

Not mine to share but dang it was amazing!

They all look impressive but, it's definitely God's way of telling you you have too much money