Sign in to follow this  
bonecollector777

Portable 7'x14'hunting cabin $2000 OBO

Posting for a friend so please don't message me or ask any questions to me because I don't know. Text Jed for any questions 928-240-0221. 2 doors, back door is a fold down 5'×6' door. Would work great to pull a four wheeler up and then camp out of.

post-8945-0-19069900-1439605081_thumb.jpg

swimmin pools! movie stars! that 5 gallon bucket makes it look like its missin a crescent moon..

That thing is BAD A$$!

Whats the lowest he will go? Need to post pics of inside to see if possible to install a wood stove!

I wanna tow it down road with that door open with someone sitting on a toilet inside and see how many cars crash. o_O

Heck that think would be easier than puting up a tent in rain but im curious max speed he has had it at with the galvanized roof

• Like 1

These towable cabins have become very popular. Some people are living out of them to get away from house payments. This thing may not be to the scale of the one I posted but you can see this is not just some strange idea the man came up with. Very cool hope he gets it sold.

post-11620-0-21851900-1439872702_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

He'll...that last one is nicer than mybtravel trailer.

I maybee living in that last one in retirement! Drinking my bud light on the front porch.. There is alot of them up here in the oilfied...............BOB!