rancilio

Roadside southern AZ Coues

A couple of Coues hanging out down the street. It's all private land but I have seen a few trucks of drooling fools do multiple sloooow drive by's.

post-7261-0-76427100-1439784022_thumb.jpg

• Like 6

Do You have acsess? I hope so for Your sake...............BOB!

All animals know where the private land is at!

You should shoot them for trespassing

Thank you for the laugh! I will take it under consideration.

Well, the buck on the right of the original pix was killed by one of the road hunters. AZGFD is investigating. I hope he does not get away with his fabricated story of "I shot it on the public land (point) over there, and he ran over here. I had to recover him." The fat guy can hardly walk and certainly could not have been out of his truck, up the hill, where he said he shot it. The kids that were with him will likely crack under questioning and put the fat poacher in his place. From what I know for now, its his word against others since nobody actually saw him kill the deer - perhaps nobody other than the kids with him.

post-7261-0-17725000-1440397103_thumb.jpg

If he did indeed shoot it illegally I hope they hang him

Was it shot with a rifle or an arrow? Looks like a bullet hole in the neck...

The dead deer photo is not mine, it is from a neighbor. Unfortunately, I did not even see the dead deer.

The guy said he shot it with a bow although a "used" arrow was not found to my knowledge. Nobod actually saw him kill, however he did it. Nobody heard a gun shot. No witnesses until my neighbor drove up and saw the guy dragging the deer to his truck about 10y from the road.

I do not know the status of the investigation.

We are all speculating and unfortunately assuming guilty until proven innocent which is sad, but sure does seem fishy..

Being as close to the road as they were you may not hear a gunshot even if a gun was used. Easy chipshot for 300blk with a can on it..

Hoping if it was taken illegally that they are hammered for it.

• Like 1