bobbyo

I am sick and tired of hearing about your elk tag!

Come on guys. I have had enough! Evertime we have a discussion on any topic, someone just has to slip in how they have an Elk tag. I know I am the only member of this sight without an Elk tag, but do you have to add the fact to every thread on the COUESWHITETAIL sight. Here are some samples I have seen.

Coues Biology:

Mr. Heffelfinger will the massive expansion of the Coues herd affect my 4 archery elk tags in Unit 9?

Thank You, Alwaysdrawn.

Rifle Hunting:

Mr. Quimby is the 416 Rigby enough rifle to put down an elk? Me and my buddies only got 6 elk tags and we don't want to

wound too many.

Thank You, Shortpantys

Shed Hunting:

Look at this massive coues rack I found this weekend. I took the photo with my freshly drawn unit 10 elk tag to give you

some perspective on this pig!

mattys456784658904873.

Video + Photos

Of Coues:

Hey guys just finished "Bullins" new kick a-- video. You will see the postman drop off the the tag. The hunter recover the

tag. See the actual gutting of the envelope and see the premium elk trophy hunt that I drawn. All to some" balls to the

wall" 70s arena rock music. Click on the link and let me know what you think.

http:/photobucket/Igotdrawnandyoudidnt/hahahaha/ha/ha/hahaha

Thanks for looking, Bullsfan

Misc. Related

to Coues Deer: Flagstaff coueswhitetail get together schedule:

4:00-8:00 Elk scouting for our up coming tags.

8:00-10:00 Elk breakfast

10:00-11:00 Elk recipe exchange

11:00-12:00 Liars poker with our elk tags

12:00-4:00 Elk 3d shoot

See you there, Lancer

Political

The thing I hate the most about the illegal problem is the garbage they leave behind. It makes me sick. Wish i had an

actual photo to show their havoc on our enviornment. These photos I have posted are simulations. Me and my family photographed our elk tags on the ground to symbolize the illegals destruction. Dosen't it make you sick all those elkta- I mean garbage cluttering up our desert..

Elkhauler

"Video + Photos

Of Coues:

Hey guys just finished "Bullins" new kick a-- video. You will see the post man drop off the the tag. The hunter recover the

tag. See the actual gutting of the envelope and see the premium elk trophy hunt that I drawn. All to some" balls to the

wall" 70s arena rock music. Click on the link and let me know what you think.

http:/photobucket/Igotdrawnandyoudidnt/hahahaha/ha/ha/hahaha

Thanks for looking, Bullsfan"

Hey Bobbyo........THAT has GOT TO BE the FUNNIEST dang POST I HAVE EVER SEEN on here!!!!

I especially love the one I copied here :rolleyes:

BTW......I haven't had a tag in YEARS.......well, maybe 2 years :P

Thanks for the laugh.....nicely done!!!! ;) JIM>

Now that is what I call some elk thinkin material and I also thought it was hilarious. :lol: :lol: Ok, I would like to apoligize to all those folks like yourself Bobbyo that have to put up with us elk tag hoggin, breggin, and obnoxious drawin profesionals. Your right, my 17 years straight for an ELK TAG is not worth mentioning. ;) SORRY!!!!!!!!!!!

TJ

:lol: :lol: :lol: That is the funniest post I've read in a long time!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I don't know how I got drug into this one cuz I wouldn't know what an elk tag even looks like but that was dang funny!!!

Man this really has me thinking about my elk tag in 7w. Did I mention its a bull tag? Anybody have any areas "D :P

I figured Bobbyo's post would bring all you "tag-wavers" out even more than before :P

good laff :lol: :lol:

Sorry ya missed the elk salami I brought to the CW.com BBQ at Marshalll lake though. Lance"s daughters thought that they grow tasty from up in unit 9.

RR

Shed Hunting:

Look at this massive coues rack I found this weekend. I took the photo with my freshly drawn unit 10 elk tag to give you

some perspective on this pig!

mattys456784658904873.

THat's awesome! :lol: Don't be a hater though, I only drew a cow tag. Didn't want to wait ten years for my first elk hunt, so went with the good draw odds. And it's in 27. The fact that that unit has a hecuva good bear population, the season for which runs right along with my elk hunt, did not influence my decision to put in for over there at all. :unsure:

Young hunter:

I know some spots up in 7w. Haven't been there in a couple years, but I used to do a lot of camping & hiking up there. PM me if you're interested & I'll point out some spots worth a look.

"Political

The thing I hate the most about the illegal problem is the garbage they leave behind. It makes me sick. Wish i had an

actual photo to show their havoc on our enviornment. These photos I have posted are simulations. Me and my family photographed our elk tags on the ground to symbolize the illegals destruction. Dosen't it make you sick all those elkta- I mean garbage cluttering up our desert..

Elkhauler "

:angry:

I promise I will not mention my 22N rifle Bull tag

Or my Daughters September 22N rifle Bull tag again <_<

Untill sombody starts a new thread ;)

Thanks for the laugh :lol: it has been a little slow on the humor lately

2bullselkhauler :P

I will shut up about our 3 unit 23 bull tags and the one 3a/3c cow tag for this year.

I will also not mention that I went 9yrs with out a bull tag . And I will definately not mention that I got

4 bull tags in a row since then. :ph34r: :ph34r:

:P :P