Sign in to follow this  
hawkeye

3a tag and now a little regret.

Whoa...take it easy cockeye. Take some of that aggression out on landowners, not us

In a way I can understand the OP. I used to hunt the same ole spot in Colorado for years. Didn't hunt it for a while and went back only to find Texans had bought about 50 sections and closed it all off. Research I guess is a must or you will run into this everywhere.

• Like 1

Hawkeye, don't be too bothered by the private land. I had this tag a few years ago and found alot of antelope and several very good bucks. There really is a ton of public land so just hit it hard and I bet you find yourself a great buck. Good luck!

Oh ya, as far as the haters go, nothing new on this site anymore...its the reason I will most likely never post any of my hunts and pics on here again. I still like to look at the animals posted, and comment from time to time, but I really don't get very involved anymore. Way too much drama nowadays.

• Like 1

its much harder to draw wyoming, I've drawn 1 tag there and 5 az loper tags.....I dunno!

I did some research on why they moved both the archery and general tags before applying. The info I got from GF was there is a theory out there by a big ranch in the state that there is a low to fawn doe ratio in the spring because they are hunted during the rut. Because this ranch has pull, gf decided to listen and picked a couple units where they wouldn't hunt during the rut as much to see if that theory is true. Now we all know coyotes eat the heck out of fawns, thus low survivability. It has nothing to do with more money or any of those dumb ideas.

Its hunting season. Time to be happy all. I was gonna say ,Chill out everybody but I forgot its still hot down there. A nice 70 degree day here in N Dakota. 8 days till I leave for my unit 10 hunt. Can't miss Me, IL'L be the only F150 with N. Dakota plates. In the mean time everybody chill. It's huntin season.....................BOB!

Its hunting season. Time to be happy all. I was gonna say ,Chill out everybody but I forgot its still hot down there. A nice 70 degree day here in N Dakota. 8 days till I leave for my unit 10 hunt. Can't miss Me, IL'L be the only F150 with N. Dakota plates. In the mean time everybody chill. It's huntin season.....................BOB!

DONT TELL ME WHAT TO DO!
  • Like 1