Wow, it was definitely the angle. Huge all around! I remember that guy from the auction in June. He was super excited to win the tag. I asked him at the auction if he had a particular deer in mind. He said no. Glad to see he found a giant.

• Like 3

All these big bucks on a dime...25yrs ago unheard of. Is this a product of good game management? Is there just that many more eyes lookin round? Is there any place to hide anymore? Get it while you can! A phenomenal animal.

+ Johnnie, been hunting Coues since 1980. Dec. tags were abundant state wide. Now it takes more time in woods, $$, and no knowledge or these animals because of T.V social media, and popularity growth. No left over tags no more. I can remember December hunts having 600-700 tags in 6A,21,22,23,24b,24a now 40-50. I also remember all down south units were a given tag in the draw much less leftovers. Coues are in My opinion the most intriguing animal to hunt besides man.

• Like 1

Wow, another mind blowing buck. Age, genetics, feed, everything has to be perfect for a buck to get that big. I'll guess unit 27.

All these big bucks on a dime...25yrs ago unheard of. Is this a product of good game management? Is there just that many more eyes lookin round? Is there any place to hide anymore? Get it while you can! A phenomenal animal.

I think the answer is "yes" all of the above and one more more important factor, some really well timed rain.

• Like 3

Congrats to Brandon on a super duper stud buck!!! I thought he wouldn't top his double drop tine buck and now look! AWESOME!

Way to go guys!

• Like 1

Congrats to Brandon on shattering the record of the Largest Coues buck ever taken with a Commissioner's Tag!! Just an Amazing Deer!!

Effort, Team Work, and Banner Antler Growth will make 2015 a Legendary year for A3 Trophy Hunts and their Clients!

post-996-0-59081700-1441653424.jpg

post-996-0-11791400-1441653457.jpg

• Like 7

any idea if that buck is gonna score typical, or nontypical? looks like almost all of the points are typical, with the exception of a couple short kickers

Love the way all the guides have to get there name on him, A3 the new USO???

• Like 3

Love the way all the guides have to get there name on him, A3 the new USO???

I was thinking the same thing... The first Pics I seen only had the Cuernos watermark ... now they all have A3 as well. I personally feel it takes away from the hunter buy I guess they put themselves in that position.

Would be great to hear the Hunters story and by name the individuals that helped him .... Versus seeing a poster child for A3

• Like 2

Smashes the NT & Typ P&Y current world records of 127 1/8" NT, & 130 1/8" Typ.

Heck, beats the #2 record in B&C by a landslide!