I do not know Brandon from Adam, but you guys are being such D*#$# to him. I understand that lots of these tags involve guys that do not really hunt, and they just have money, but what else does Brandon have to do to prove to you he is a hunter? If I were him I would never post on this site again b/c of all the interrogation he has received over killing a giant buck. Lots of Jealousy here, including myself. I hope I am able to shoot a buck like this or at least within 40"'s. haha.

Congrats on a stud coues

• Like 2

Congratulations on a nice Coues deer man! Buck of a lifetime. Good for you that you made it happen and congrats to all involved in getting it done.

Guest 300ultramag.

BM some advice to you. You done killed a good buck! Enjoy. Don't let others words dilute your accomplishment.

Last thing is next year i will be looking for an invite in the mailbox. I think you accidentally sent mine to Beckers address this year. I forgive you!

• Like 1

Brandon, if you don't mind me asking what did the tag cost you and then how much more did you spend to get this beast? And are you mounting it in velvet or having it stripped?

I paid the most for a Governors Coues tag ever paid, It's public info. I'm going to mount this beautiful animal the way it was killed, in velvet ( Life size).... Ironically I paid 13k more than Shane's buck (2nd action tag), and it scored 13" longer lol.....

• Like 2

I've been told if scored typical (and stripped) which I won't do, it "could" go world record. I don't care about though. I believe the animal deserves to be what he was when he was killed. I thanked that buck for giving his life to me after I shot him. It was a personal moment.

• Like 9

Incredible buck! That buck in your avatar is a beast as well. Congrats to you, I would be tickled to death to see a buck of this caliber let alone harvest him. Good luck on the rest of your hunting adventures and hope the memories are just as good as harvesting this monster.

Incredible buck! That buck in your avatar is a beast as well. Congrats to you, I would be tickled to death to see a buck of this caliber let alone harvest him. Good luck on the rest of your hunting adventures and hope the memories are just as good as harvesting this monster. Thanks that is my 141" Mark Boulanger (Bo) helped me kill.

Incredible buck! That buck in your avatar is a beast as well. Congrats to you, I would be tickled to death to see a buck of this caliber let alone harvest him. Good luck on the rest of your hunting adventures and hope the memories are just as good as harvesting this monster. Thanks that is my 141" Mark Boulanger (Bo) helped me kill.

some day I wish to shoot a buck like that in my favorite unit 33.

Brandon, congratulations on a beautiful buck. Thank you for being willing and able to purchase a tag that directly benefits the species we all love. Absolutely amazing animal!

• Like 3

Funny how many think their opinion actually matters, just because they can see it on a website. Glad to see this thread finally turning back to what it should be - admiration of an incredible Coues deer.

Brandon, thanks for voicing your side of the story and helping to quell the nonsense. Congrats again on an amazing buck.

• Like 5

congrats on the buck. If you are still willing to post about it then please post up pics of it when its mounted. I would love to see this beast in all it's glory.

Anyone else just feel inadequate when looking at it?? I am just trying to top my 51" buck. haha

• Like 1

Amazing buck thanks for the added money towards our arizona animals. Truely and amazing animal.

• Like 2