Sign in to follow this  
goinhuntn

Anyone having problems with putting in for spring draw

good to go!

put my wife in last night

James

Also, I got 3 refunds on 10/2 (just saw it today) for all the website errors. I had 4 charges in error so I emailed them asking for the 4th refund.

So double check and make sure they refund you accordingly.

Applied once, charged once, printed receipt but couldn't print the 2 hunting licenses purchased. Page unavailable. While waiting on hold I opened another tab went to purchase license page, chose the print license option and printed both out before I talked to someone. So it is almost fixed ish.. Using Chrome if it matters.

• Like 1

Did mine for turkey 3days ago and got email receipts yesterday for pig and no receipt, someday they will get it right

Same issue for me, put in got charged no receipt. Tried to put in again and it says I already applied. Hope I get an email soon.

Applied once, charged once, printed receipt but couldn't print the 2 hunting licenses purchased. Page unavailable. While waiting on hold I opened another tab went to purchase license page, chose the print license option and printed both out before I talked to someone. So it is almost fixed ish.. Using Chrome if it matters.

Thanks for posting this, had the same issue with my daughter's license and this worked just fine. Only issue is that it pulled her height/weight from last year. I don't think the two inches of growth will matter much, though.

While I was able to go through the on-line process for 3 hunts without a hitch, including printing off receipts, I ran into an issue that I thought others might run into.

Short version: If you made multiple payments as I did, check your bank statements to make sure the bank didn't reject one or more thinking they were duplicates.

The long version:

The day after I went through the process I was looking at my bank statement and noticed that a 13.00 charge was missing. (This is BOA btw. Insert looong rant about their automated system here) I called G&F and they indicated everything was good. Back to BOA to inform them that it was not a duplicate charge and they can pay it. CAN'T happen. G&F would have to put it through again. Back to G&F and they said they would contact me when the charge got denied. (I have to say that she was VERY nice, polite and helpful)

I was never contacted but two days later there was a new 13.00 charge dated on the original date???? I'm not sure how it was resolved but as it stands now, I think I am in for three draws.