Edge

How's about those Cardinals!!!

Since I've accepted the fact that my Devils are going to struggle to even be bowl eligible, they are my only hope for a good post season. They (the Cardinals) look good! Still a little worried about the offensive line against some of the stronger teams. Time will tell.

• Like 3

With a 33pt. lead and 10 minutes or less left, why not put in a 2nd string Qtbk?

Or am I just paranoid Carson's going to be hurt?

I hope Pelosi is watching this.

• Like 3

Defense was HUGE!

• Like 1

Subconsciously I must have been pretty confident. I dozed off with 7+ minutes remaining.

Since I've accepted the fact that my Devils are going to struggle to even be bowl eligible, they are my only hope for a good post season. They (the Cardinals) look good! Still a little worried about the offensive line against some of the stronger teams. Time will tell.

You captured my thoughts exactly. Although I'm a faithful Sun Devil and will continue to be, it's always nice to have another team that saves the weekend. Go Red Birds! Go Devils!
  • Like 1

Hey can we keep this hunting related please. Foozball? Who watches that stuff anymore

I'll watch it for ya buddy, least your arm get caught in a lathe or something. Those airplane parts are important, I'm gonna need you to concentrate.

Hey can we keep this hunting related please. Foozball? Who watches that stuff anymore

I'll watch it for ya buddy, least your arm get caught in a lathe or something.
you'll watch til you get tired and have to nap. It's ok, seniors usually sleep mid day.
  • Like 1

I'll watch it for ya buddy, least your arm get caught in a lathe or something.
you'll watch til you get tired and have to nap. It's ok, seniors usually sleep mid day.
I needed a nap, I'm going predator calling tonight. I'll need to focus or I could step on a buzztail
  • Like 1