Little Creek Calls

Spring Draw

Can somebody check hunter number #4058 for me? I want to make sure I didn't waste my points before I get excited and I am not close to a set of regs.

4058 Apr 22 - Apr 28, and May 6 - May 19, 2016 (6) 13B (north of Wolfhole - Jacobs Well Road) Bearded turkey

looks like you have a hybrid Rio tag, congrats. now I know why I didn't draw. :D how many bp did you have? keep in touch and let us know how the hunt went may need some advise in a year or two.

Can somebody check hunter number #4058 for me? I want to make sure I didn't waste my points before I get excited and I am not close to a set of regs.

4058 Apr 22 - Apr 28, and May 6 - May 19, 2016 (6) 13B (north of Wolfhole - Jacobs Well Road) Bearded turkey

Thanks I am amped. Let me be the first to E-Scout. Anybody know a good place to hunt rio's on the strip.

Thanks I am amped. Let me be the first to E-Scout. Anybody know a good place to hunt rio's on the strip.
Awesome!!! Congrats!!!

Get a hold of Brian Rimsza (azcouesfanatic) on here. He had that tag a couple years ago and killed one with his bow.

Brian

For turkeys on the strip you might check out the game and fish page on their website called where to hunt. I've seen turkeys on top of black rock mountain, and I'm pretty certain that they were rios.

looks like you have a hybrid Rio tag, congrats. now I know why I didn't draw. :D how many bp did you have? keep in touch and let us know how the hunt went may need some advise in a year or two.

Thanks I had mid-teens in points (14,15,or 16 don't exactly remember and they are gone now). I already enlisted the services of a volunteer guide (16 year old nephew) to call for me.

The RIos were released on Black Rock and most of them are concentrated there. I can put you in touch with the 13B WM and the sector supervisor up there, who used to be the 13B WM. Both are absolutely great guys and will point you in the right direction.

Big Tub, We will never get a Goulds tag. Brian the Standman Gets em all................BOB!

• Like 1