Little Creek Calls

Spring Draw

Ive missed it . Did Stand man get a Gopulds tag , I hope so...........BOB!

Game and fish yesterday posted on Facebook that if your signed up in the new portal you will find out results a couple days before they are released.

G&F sent out an email about this too. I bet it gets people to sign up. I guess we'll know soon how much, if any, portal info is ahead of general info. Come on draw results!

My wife's account says she has tags available but doesn't show the tag or draw results for 2016 spring

We know it's a turkey tag and which unit but 1st or second hunt

James

My wife's account says she has tags available but doesn't show the tag or draw results for 2016 spring

We know it's a turkey tag and which unit but 1st or second hunt

James

It's referring to the fall tag, not the spring.

She didn't draw a fall tag

My elk tag happened the same way said I had tags available but didn't show results for 3 or so days

James

• Like 1

Nothing (turkey or pig)... :mellow:

Well probably do a left over tag (dang it)... :rolleyes:

Game and fish yesterday posted on Facebook that if your signed up in the new portal you will find out results a couple days before they are released.

G&F sent out an email about this too. I bet it gets people to sign up. I guess we'll know soon how much, if any, portal info is ahead of general info. Come on draw results!

No sneek-peek info yet..... :(

No sneek-peek info yet..... :(

I spoke too soon, results are in at your portal account. No turkey tag for me. :(

Somebody call Standman Brian and see if he pulled off another one. I want some reason to complain!

Nada for me.

Brian

• Like 1

Can somebody check hunter number #4058 for me? I want to make sure I didn't waste my points before I get excited and I am not close to a set of regs. edit,Just had my nephew check for me first hunt for Rio's!

Can somebody check hunter number #4058 for me? I want to make sure I didn't waste my points before I get excited and I am not close to a set of regs.

4058 Apr 22 - Apr 28, and May 6 - May 19, 2016 (6) 13B (north of Wolfhole - Jacobs Well Road) Bearded turkey

• Like 1