Little Creek Calls

Spring Draw

My daughter pulled a youth turkey tag! That will make three turkey hunts for her in the spring of 16!

Wife drew a bird and pig tag, kid drew a pig tag, I drew a pig tag and now I have 18 points for birds...... Crazy.....

• Like 1

Wife drew a bird and pig tag, kid drew a pig tag, I drew a pig tag and now I have 18 points for birds...... Crazy.....

I'm right there with you. Archery javelina for me, youth javelina for my daughter, and 18 points for birds. Except "crazy" isn't the first word that comes to mind! :blink:

• Like 1

I'm right there with you. Archery javelina for me, youth javelina for my daughter, and 18 points for birds. Except "crazy" isn't the first word that comes to mind! :blink:

Unbelievable!

• Like 1

Unbelievable!

Again, not the first word that comes to mind! But Ringer's post above may give me hope.

^^^^^^^^ it's a family site so I refrained from posting all the new words and phrases i invented last night when I "vented" to my wife!!!! Lol she got to hear new and interesting ways to define the draw..... Lmao

• Like 1

^^^^^^^^ it's a family site so I refrained from posting all the new words and phrases i invented last night when I "vented" to my wife!!!! Lol she got to hear new and interesting ways to define the draw..... Lmao

Not sure anything I said was new, but my wife is a saint for her tolerance. Sounds like we need to commiserate and drown our sorrows over a 6-pack (because I rarely drink anymore)!

Done!!!! God is great, beer is good and the draw is crazy! I think I'm done buying a fall point.... Turkeys aren't sheep or early bull.... 18 points should be more than enough for a goulds tag...

Of course I will probably change my mind once it's time to put in.. I'm azgfd favorite sucker!! Lol

• Like 1

I can't believe I have not even gotten a hit for pigs.

plenty of lefty's for where you live for stinkers if you archery hunt...prolly general too

JAMES

• Like 1