Little Creek Calls

Spring Draw

You may not get notification of a turkey tag until thee has eaten all of thy thanksgiving turkey.

Hey Ammon, do you have plans to do any seminars this winter/spring. I've practiced with the box call I got from you, but I'm still pretty terrible.

I don't have anything scheduled yet but I am sure I will have at least one or two. They will be held the end of March or first part of April just before the spring turkey hunts.

• Like 2

Hey Ammon, do you have plans to do any seminars this winter/spring. I've practiced with the box call I got from you, but I'm still pretty terrible.

I don't have anything scheduled yet but I am sure I will have at least one or two. They will be held the end of March or first part of April just before the spring turkey hunts.

Looks like you may have to add another one to your schedule now that there is a Sportsman's Warehouse in Show Low. Looking forward to it.

If I'm not selected for jury duty tomorrow and Friday, I will be calling my credit card all day to see if there are any pending charges. I'm expecting one $25 charge for my javelina tag, but I'm hoping there will be two (or three) for my Gould's tag and, hopefully, my daughter gets lucky to get one! With 17 points, I should be getting close!

• Like 3

If I'm not selected for jury duty tomorrow and Friday, I will be calling my credit card all day to see if there are any pending charges. I'm expecting one $25 charge for my javelina tag, but I'm hoping there will be two (or three) for my Gould's tag and, hopefully, my daughter gets lucky to get one! With 17 points, I should be getting close!

Dang Brian 17BP for turkey you aint been holdin your tongue on the correct side of your mouth and bitin down hard enough when you submit your application. If your luck holds maybe you'll get that Gould's tag your jury duty will start on April 22, 2016 and you will be sequestered. :D Good luck on the draw hope you finally get your Gould's tag without the jury duty.

• Like 1

I'm also sitting on 17 points for birds. Come on goulds tag!!!!

• Like 2

I wouldn't know what it's like to have that many turkey points. 😮😉

Brian

• Like 3

Dang Brian 17BP for turkey you aint been holdin your tongue on the correct side of your mouth and bitin down hard enough when you submit your application. If your luck holds maybe you'll get that Gould's tag your jury duty will start on April 22, 2016 and you will be sequestered. :D Good luck on the draw hope you finally get your Gould's tag without the jury duty.

I think I'm going to have you fill out my next app for me if this year doesn't pan out, Bill! The good thing about this week's jury duty is that after this week, my name goes out of the selection process for two years. Otherwise, your April 22, 2016 scenario would be my luck!

Thunder chicken hits tomorrow????? I want to hear those early morning gobbles! Man April is a long ways away!

• Like 1

Set up text alerts on your credit card. You'll know instantly if you get a charge. I set mine up to alert me of any charges over $10. As long as the amount meets my parameter, I'll get an alert before the cashier even closes the drawer. Pretty slick!

It's notified me of several tags in real time. :)

Set up text alerts on your credit card. You'll know instantly if you get a charge. I set mine up to alert me of any charges over $10. As long as the amount meets my parameter, I'll get an alert before the cashier even closes the drawer. Pretty slick!

It's notified me of several tags in real time. :)

I'm going to have to look into that! I wasn't selected for jury duty this morning, so I'll be able to call in! But I'll definitely look into the text alerts! Thanks!