Sign in to follow this  
GlockMan

Looking For A RattleSnake Guide

I am from Rhode Island and will be in Arizona next year in August. I've been trying to find an outfitter for rattlesnake hunting but have come up with nothing. Does anybody have any guidance?

I am a fully licensed and bonded rattlesnake guide. Az Rattlesnake outfitters, $4000 for a fully guided hunt. Wall tent authentic cowboy cookin' the real deal and best in the bizz. Gimme a call (928)867-5309 J/k

• Like 5

Sounds like a sting. What's next, robosnakes?

• Like 2

plan your hunt during the opening of dove season - never fails that the snakes are out and about

easy to find just glance at the bushes where your fallen dove landed.

• Like 4

plan your hunt during the opening of dove season - never fails that the snakes are out and about

easy to find just glance at the bushes where your fallen dove landed.

Truth!

If this is real, I would re-post and remove the word guide from your request. As soon as you mention "guide", you introduce a lot of messy legal aspects. .If you just want to know where to find snakes, it may be helpful to know what type you are looking for. Diamondbacks, black tails, AZ black, sidewinders, Mojave etc. While there are snakes pretty much everywhere, you really do have to know where to go to actually find some in numbers. It's amazing how many people say they have never seen a rattlesnake even after living here for many years..

• Like 1

We could send ya out with Lark to pick up snakes if you don't mind putting little snake pieces back together again like a jigsaw puzzle.

Just don't try and pick one up until his shotgun's empty.

• Like 1

You can drive backroads or walk washes after dark, especially after a good thunderstorm. Also walking washes in the first hour or two in the morning and looking in shady spots under bushes works too but in August the morning temps will be in the high 80's or low 90's

I know a good road kill crow guide. Ain't gunna say any names but his initials are muledeerarea33. Just get him a bottle of cheap whiskey and he'll take you out.