Sign in to follow this  
Non-Typical Solutions

Favorite Find

Nice! It Always a plus finding things like that. I found some very old stuff this year it always makes the day.

That's cool. My favorite is old turquoise beads... indian made.

Awesome. Have you researched it?

Post a pic if there's anything on the bottom.

Wow thats cool! Its not worth much but a cool find. Its from the 1870's. The oldest thing I have found from white men was a tin of milk of magnisia tablets a bit smaller than those old sucrets tins and all rusted but you could still read the paper inside and there were still some crumbs in there. From the 20's if I recall. I'll look for it.

Very cool most of the time if I find something it is always broken

I found a bottle from 1870-1880 a snake oil bottle my wife lol when I told her how it got there it was kinda like John Wayne movie grab leather you sob

• Like 1

I found a few old cork whiskey bottles way back in the blue wilderness. It seemed like every peak a mile back has old bottles and cans from the old time deer hunters. I'm not sure they were sober or just warming up a little.

• Like 1

I found a bottle from 1870-1880 a snake oil bottle my wife lol when I told her how it got there it was kinda like John Wayne movie grab leather you sob

I'm reading a great book on snake oil and salesman called 'Charlaton.'

People are saps ingesting those unknown substances.

If any one is curious if they are gullible, send me a dollar for quick answer.

• Like 4

I'm reading a great book on snake oil and salesman called 'Charlaton.'

People are saps ingesting those unknown substances.

If any one is curious if they are gullible, send me a dollar for quick answer.

Edge....you know we all ingest substances even today that go beyond the common sense level of thinking.

I mean the bottle says blood purifier.......which was a round about the way of saying 90 proof right??? I still can't get over Medicinal Marijuana....crap didn't even know how to spell that....

I will have to dig up a couple of the cans I have found down in the Blue as well......when I find the one I will post a pic.

Bill quimby has one o' those. Only he bought it from dr McLean himself outta the back of a wagon. Lark

Lark bought his from a salesman in a chariot.