Norteno

Where do you keep your bow?

Where do you keep your bow?   

55 members have voted

1. 1. Where do you keep your bow on a daily basis? I know some guys have safes big enough to keep their bow, while other guys throw it in the back seat of their truck. I have a big hook next to the door going out the garage where I hang my bow.

• Safe
    • Closet
    • Under Bed
    • Hanging in trophy room
    • Back Seat/Trunk
    • Somewhere cool I never thought of

Where do you keep your bow on a daily basis? I know some guys have safes big enough to keep their bow, while other guys throw it in the back seat of their truck. I have (had) a big hook next to the door going out the garage where I hang my bow. It would make it easy to sneak out to the range without the wife knowing. I'm in the process of moving and the bow hook had to go. Keeping it buried in the closet in the soft case just doesn't feel right. Pretty soon its going to be too hot to keep it in the truck. I'm not sure if the bow hook is going to fly with the wife when we move in the new house. Just wondering where you guys keep your bows.

Usually in the bedroom closet, but with the cooler weather they've been down in the garage lately. As mentioned it makes it easier to sneak out.

• Like 1

I used to keep mine in it's case under the bed but recently bought a cheap towel hook and put it in the closet on the back side of the door. It's never in the way and its unseen unless you go in the closet and close the door behind you. Great easy safe kept and out of the way.

One stays on the porch with a couple arrows out in the field (so the nieces and nephews can find them from the last time they shot lol) the other one is in a hard case in the closet with the rest of the stuff.

At work so I can shoot everyday without the wife knowing. Funny text I am going to try on the wife next time. Honey, me and the boys are bow shooting. If I am not home in 20 minutes, read this note again.

I keep mine in a hard case in the garage. I have been keeping it like that for a while now. Seems to be doing good.

Is this ok to keep it in the garage?

I keep mine in a hard case in the garage. I have been keeping it like that for a while now. Seems to be doing good.

Its okay just be careful dude.. Recently went hunting with my buddy and he wasn't wearing his Bad Lands back pack so I ask " what happened to your Badlands?" He goes on to tell me that a rat chewed through his Badlands backpack that he kept in the garage.... So just be careful dude....I keep my bow in the hard plano case in the closet.. I put one of those hooks in my sons closet and he hangs his bowtech in the closet..

• Like 1

Its okay just be careful dude.. Recently went hunting with my buddy and he wasn't wearing his Bad Lands back pack so I ask " what happened to your Badlands?" He goes on to tell me that a rat chewed through his Badlands backpack that he kept in the garage.... So just be careful dude....I keep my bow in the hard plano case in the closet.. I put one of those hooks in my sons closet and he hangs his bowtech in the closet..

Thanks for the heads up! I always keep my bow in a hard case so hopefully that keeps anything from making its way in.

• Like 1