rossislider

ISE Show Who is going to be there?

I think I'm going to take my wife and kids on Saturday. I've been pretty disappointed and underwhelmed in recent years so didn't go last year. But I hear that this year it is supposed to be a lot bigger and better.

Any local companies or outfitters planning on having a booth?

hopefully the new location will draw more hunting related booths - in past yrs they seem to have dewindled

looks like even G&F will be selling the antlers and confiscated stuff at their own expo. this yr

you now have to pay for parking I do believe

should still be worth a family trip- have fun!

I'm undecided

• Like 1

Nope... Boring.. Same old stuff year after year.

• Like 1

I'm going on Saturday morning. I'm probably foolishly optimistic it will be better. The first few years was the best!

• Like 1

I haven't been since it was at the fair grounds in Phoenix. Not really planning to go again.

Brian

i will be fishing alamo for a week with the kids but if i was here i would not be going....last few years mainly guides from everywhere trying to sell you everythigng

I'd like to go, work schedule may not let me. 3d shoot looks fun, different venue and a buddy has an elk in the great elk tour I'd like to see. Hopefully things work out so I can take the fam.

Wife and i decided last year was last time for us. Only thing good was a indian fry bread, oh wait sorry my apologies.. a navajo taco. ;) that is bunch of money, time, and a big walk for fry bread. The lady painting faces makes a killing CUZ THEIR IS ABSOLUTELY ZERO for kids to do besides fish and get face painted.

For those looking for out of state or out of Country guide this might be perfect if your pockets are very deep. 😕

Would you pay to park and to get into a mall to buy clothes?? Why the heck would I want to pay to shop for hunting/fishing trips, gadgets I don't need, boats or RVs that come from local lots around town,

If I want to go on a trip I will get references from friends, if I want gear I will go to a store or the Internet, boats and RVs can be shopped around town without paying for the privilege to do so.

I wish they would make it like the shot show! THAT is worth going to for sure!

• Like 1

I like to go about once every three years to remind myself that I don't like going.

• Like 3

I went yesterday for a short time after work. Talked to a few people I knew then I had to leave.

$5 to park btw

Was the show better than normal or was it just as bad as always?

• Like 1