Coach

General Forum Question

I used to get emailed whenever someone sent me a PM, but that's not happening anymore. Can someone point me to where I can set this in my profile.

Thanks.

Those are all checked for me, and I've verified the email address is correct. Also, I don't see anything in my Junk Email box, so it's not being filtered. Strange. But thanks for pointing me to those settings.

• Like 1

Coach - it will help if you buy lunch and beer first. Let us know when and where, thanks again.

It's possible your internet service provider is filtering it as spam before you even download email to your computer. Maybe login to your ISP account and search in that junk folder or change spam settings.

Mine worked yesterday when I received a PM, I also got a general message a few minutes ago from CWT about the calendars.

• Like 1

Coach, did you get my email about the Coues Calendars that went out today? Might take a day or two to show up for you, but let me know if that comes through. That might help us troubleshoot.

• Like 1

I have the same problem as Coach. I also havent received any other CWT emails lately. Everything has just stopped coming on email.

Brian

• Like 2

I have the same problem as Coach. I also havent received any other CWT emails lately. Everything has just stopped coming on email.

Brian

Same here

• Like 1

Maybe its limited to all of us White Mountain guys. Lol

Brian